Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Warp Brothers Are Sick Fawks!

These guys are fucking great! Thier last two mixes that I have heard-"anybody out there" and "save ya life" are sick. They have a great hard yet distinctive sound. Nothing else out there sounds like the shit they make......

Anyone know of other good warp brothers traxs. And, does anyone have some info on these guys. I would love to know some info about them.............

:D :D :D

hey check this track...

Voodoo & Serano - This is acid...its got that warp bros flava, same with blood is pumping and slide to the vibe (promo)

here are some others, I'm sure most people know these, but for those who don't:

Warp bros - love machine, time & space, contact, we will survive, phat bass,

Avancada - jump pump break (warp bros remix)

Every Warp bros remix is fuckin bangin.:biggun:

The Warp Bros, are either from Holland or Germany I don't remember, and as far as I know they've only been around for a year or two, but they have a nice hard sound. I just wish they'd drop a full length album. If you like these guys, You'll love my favorite Mauro Piccoto.

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by avalondon3

These guys are fucking great! Thier last two mixes that I have heard-"anybody out there" and "save ya life" are sick. They have a great hard yet distinctive sound. Nothing else out there sounds like the shit they make......

Anyone know of other good warp brothers traxs. And, does anyone have some info on these guys. I would love to know some info about them.............

omg..how sad are you :(

Originally posted by nrgy112

The Warp Bros, are either from Holland or Germany I don't remember, and as far as I know they've only been around for a year or two, but they have a nice hard sound. I just wish they'd drop a full length album. If you like these guys, You'll love my favorite Mauro Piccoto.

lol idiot they been around for long time warb bros is norman bass

Originally posted by avalondon3

Just head on over to their website and get all the info you want:

http://www.warpbrothers.de/frames.html

They're definitely becoming one of the most sought after Hard Dance DJs being booked. Check their booking section, they're playing all over the US at the moment.

These guys are behind a good number other projects (Baloon, Bad Habit Boys, Dons) that you might like as well.

I really don't see any similarities to Picotto though - Mauro seems to mainly be focusing on raw Techno and Schranz these days.