Clubplanet Nightlife Community

post pic time again!!!

geob69

Originally posted by geob69

ill be whatever u want me to be , im a mut im nicaraguense/colombian<<< grr when u come down? hmm maybe next time u come we can party <<<cute pic by the way got any more?

nice mix baby... i was down in your parts in may... cannot wait to come back... a friend of mine is going to university of miami, so i expect to be down often... we def. have to party... :D

well keep in touch for sure and will party ill show u a very good time "miami" and may i ask were u are from ?? oh about showing u a good time u take it how u want it?? lol im bad <<

im puerto rican... and about showing me a good time.. i think we're both talking about the same thing... keep being bad... i'll just have to punish you... ;)

lets just say i like to eat out also if u know what i mean lol<<<<<yeah maybe u can punish me <<put me in the corner like a little boy<<what tricks can i pull wiht my tounge << que rico<<

you are such a bad little boy... punishing you is going to be such a pleasure...