Clubplanet Nightlife Community

eXIt fRidaYS!!!

I love exit but its totally getting ridiculous on the music... Draper is totally killing the scene with his same old songs... i mean some are good but most all of them sounds like crap... It kills my high and i stop rolling..THAnx AloT dRApEr! MosTLY I LOVe it there...its like my second home...adn also whats up with the whole freaking old asians in the back..I mean I am asain myself but they are just rude....

exit this fRi 7/27 ---busta ryhmes, missy elliot and LL cool J is going to be there..

UsE "big WILL" on ExIT GuEsTLISt FrIDays

i wish that all these people would stop bad mouthing EXIT and then goin every friday and saturday. i hate EXIT as much as every normal person but i dont go anymore, i have not gone since last summer. i see all these posts about EXIT, but i can almost gurantee that the majority of these poeple go there every week. that whole scene of the big club in NYC is goin down the tubes. we need something new and refreshing in this city. i mean OHM, SACI, SPA etc. r all great, but they all close at 4am....what the hell am i suppose to do after that....well there is always factory after hrs on saturdays.....as for EXIT people should do exactly what the name says.......i yearn for the days of CARBON:zzz:

Originally posted by bigwill

I love exit but its totally getting ridiculous on the music... Draper is totally killing the scene with his same old songs... i mean some are good but most all of them sounds like crap... It kills my high and i stop rolling..THAnx AloT dRApEr! MosTLY I LOVe it there...its like my second home...adn also whats up with the whole freaking old asians in the back..I mean I am asain myself but they are just rude....

exit this fRi 7/27 ---busta ryhmes, missy elliot and LL cool J is going to be there..

yea I just noticed those oldddddd asian guys recently...

WHAT IS THAT????

those people are like as old as my dad....

I've seen MAD YOUNG people in there too...did anyone see that kid that was like 8 years old raving with the strings at neon world?

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

i wish that all these people would stop bad mouthing EXIT and then goin every friday and saturday. i hate EXIT as much as every normal person but i dont go anymore, i have not gone since last summer. i see all these posts about EXIT, but i can almost gurantee that the majority of these poeple go there every week. that whole scene of the big club in NYC is goin down the tubes. we need something new and refreshing in this city. i mean OHM, SACI, SPA etc. r all great, but they all close at 4am....what the hell am i suppose to do after that....well there is always factory after hrs on saturdays.....as for EXIT people should do exactly what the name says.......i yearn for the days of CARBON:zzz:

couln't have said it better myself!! place sucks now but u know all these people still go...me~u couldn't pay me to go there! that place is a shithole where all little kids go to drop pills and jump around to HoRriBLe music!!:yuck: there is no way anyone can go there for the music...has to be about the drugs....anyway just felt like puttin my 2 cents in....i'll stick to places i can go sober and still have a great time and listen to a good dj!

FIrst club i went to was exit, i liked it alot and had great times, then i went to factory. And i dont know, i think factory may be the friday night place now, there half as many muscleheads, twice as many hot chicks, the club isnt just drawn with ripped curtains, and it may be not as loud, but damn cleaer. ALso you cant beat the coed bathrooms. The onyl problem is luv and lodi, ojeda rocked the place the other night!

those fuc$ing TALL ASIAN GUYS AT EXIT FRIDAYS!! they always bump into me and stare at me, im like wtf, chill, jeez-they always hang out at the asian section? they are like 6'1 a group of 4 or 5 depending on the friday- anyone know them??

DAM THOSE TALL ASIAN GUYS, TO BE EXACTLY, CHINESE GUYS ARE SOO BIG.....NO ONE CAN STOP THEM, THEY'RE PRETTY MUCH UNSTOPPABLE....THEY BAG ALL THE GIRLS AND THEY EVEN TAKE MY "E"...........DAM, IF YOUR OUT THERE YOU DAM 6'4 CHINESE GUYS AND SHORTER...I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!!!

JUSTICE

"A TALL CHINESE GUY"

Originally posted by bigwill

I love exit but its totally getting ridiculous on the music... Draper is totally killing the scene with his same old songs... i mean some are good but most all of them sounds like crap... It kills my high and i stop rolling..THAnx AloT dRApEr!

Why do you promote and go every Friday to a club that you bash? Makes no sense to me. And oh yeah, they dont pay you either

Ok Will in your post your always bitching about how u always get fucked over from Exit (lol,who doesn't) then why oh why are u still promotig for them... You bitch about how crapy the music is, how u dont get comp, how they dont pay u right , ect.....I see alot of people bitching about Exit just shut up already....... In my views I like Exit as a venue, but they need to do something BIG IMPROVEMENTS in every department...

Originally posted by launch

Why do you promote and go every Friday to a club that you bash? Makes no sense to me. And oh yeah, they dont pay you either

ok, i guess i sorta understand BIGWILL. I love the club. but yeah, i do complain about the "exit ripping us off"...not to the extent where i do anything about it b/c i dont care THAT much. but everyone can bitch. right?