Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Very Sad at the shore......

:cry: :worry2: :blank: I can't give details cause it happened approx 11:30 last night....check the papers tommorrow but there was a drunk driver coming home from Seaside lost control of his car, when over the median and killed a 26 year old man. This is a truley tragic story....May God be with him and his family.

The part that makes me so mad :mad: is the drunk driver is fine or at least lived.

To all of you whom go out and have a good time...please I beg you be responsible!!!

here's the 411.

Unfortunately, the fatality is true! 3 others are in super critical condition and 2 others were not looking good to make it through last night.

5-0 was in the bar last night and was one of the first on the scene. Worst he's seen in 15 years. Say a prayer for lost one's family and the survivors recovery.

PEACE

...OMG!!! That is honestly terrible - my prayers are with their families. You know that is always the case, though - the driver always survives - maybe it is his punishment to have to live with this for the rest of his life.

Always have a designated driver!

Atleast 1 person lost there life in this tragic incident. Why dwell on where they were. The simple fact that a person lost there life so innocently should be cause enough to have a moment, however brief, to thank the Lord for all that is good in your life. I am not a bible thumping religious freak, but incidents like this make everyone in your life more special.

REMEMBER TO TELL THEM THAT!

I agree with JBR...it doesn't matter where they were or what they were doing....

Life is precious...don't sweat the small stuff and be thankful for what you have. Family and friends can't be replaced.

BE SAFE EVERYONE!

LOVE LIFE LOVE LONG:heart:

Originally posted by sistatrixie

:cry: :worry2: :blank: I can't give details cause it happened approx 11:30 last night....check the papers tommorrow but there was a drunk driver coming home from Seaside lost control of his car, when over the median and killed a 26 year old man. This is a truley tragic story....May God be with him and his family.

The part that makes me so mad :mad: is the drunk driver is fine or at least lived.

To all of you whom go out and have a good time...please I beg you be responsible!!!

My praires go out to the victims family. Have fun but be smart.

The drunk and otherwise influenced driver was partying all day and rented an apt downstairs from me, he actually came upstairs briefly was going to watch a movie with us when he either got a call or made a phone call then decided to jet, his friend tried to stop him but couldn't. This guy has been in this condition a couple of times this summer to say the least, the phone call was presumably from his ex-girlfriend in North Jersey, they had just recently broken up after four years, so there were a number of factors contributing, drinking, partying and his general mood because of these events, not the type of person to be behind the wheel of the car, My heart goes out to all of those people in the other car, I know one person passed and I believe 2 others were in ICU. Friends shouldn't let friends drive drunk, as soon as we couldn't stop him we should have called police on him, we were in no condition to chase him, that just makes it worse, we just prayed nothing happened, but I guess our prayers went un-answered, the next time I will definitely call the police, friend or not, and report them, everyone else should do the same as hard as it may be to do. Peace

You should NEVER drink/party and drive. Most of the time it is not the drunk that gets killed. It is not all about you! YOU are on the road w/ innocent people who chose not to drink and drive. My sincerest sympathy to the family.

I just found out that I know the family of the victim and I know who the driver was as well, I also know the drivers friend tried to stop him but couldn't, we should have definitely called the police and reported him, possibly they could have stopped him before he got over the bridge, I hope there is never a next time, but if there is I will be the first to call the police. This driver was a timebomb waiting to happen and I hope he gets what he deserves and then some!! My prayers go out to the family, I don't even know what I can say to them. Peace.

I am sorry for your loss (Pulse)....you don't have to say words to the family I am sure the support and your strength will help them thru this rough time.

I also send out my deepest sympathy to the victims wife...they were just married in November.

As JBR put it....don't let a day go by without telling someone just how you feel, how special they are, how much you love them, or just to even let them know you care.

Life is important and precious.

PLEASE........ Ever notice how when someone dies, EVERYBODY becomes their best friend.:rolleyes:

I don't know why people do this, but so many do...like you saw the person in 7-11 last weekend, they smiled at you, the next week something terrible happens and you're all of a sudden friends with the kid! "I knew him, I was friends with him!" SAVE IT! ...It's horrible to try to get attention out of someone elses MISFORTUNE or even Death!

Who is trying to get attn.....I believe from the comments made it is just giving some information as to what happened. I think that everyone has been very nice as giving a moment of there time to send out there prayers to the family and friends so actually you as a friend of his we are giving sympathy to you as well. In my opinion I think that is nice.

Thanks everyone, but this is not my loss, but his family and friends loss, I did know the person's family, they live next to my best friend, for your info(saynotodrama), and his mother taught in my highschool, so Saynotodrama, the same person that said something about my spinning, say it to my face or go fuck yourself!!, A lot of people are saddened by the events and this person was very popular if you read the article, I am saddened by the fact that I knew the family and I also could've possibly prevented this tragedy. So if you think you have something to say to me, BRING IT and I will be sure to have one or two of my girlfriends BITCH SLAP you like the Bitch that you are! So keep sucking whatever dick it is your sucking and maybe that way you will keep your mouth shut!

Originally posted by thepulse

Thanks everyone, but this is not my loss, but his family and friends loss, I did know the person's family, they live next to my best friend, for your info(saynotodrama), and his mother taught in my highschool, so Saynotodrama, the same person that said something about my spinning, say it to my face or go fuck yourself!!, A lot of people are saddened by the events and this person was very popular if you read the article, I am saddened by the fact that I knew the family and I also could've possibly prevented this tragedy. So if you think you have something to say to me, BRING IT and I will be sure to have one or two of my girlfriends BITCH SLAP you like the Bitch that you are! So keep sucking whatever dick it is your sucking and maybe that way you will keep your mouth shut!

WHOA!:eek: Did I hit a nerve there buddy? Getting mighty defensive about my post regarding people in GENERAL. No where within my message did I state anything about YOU specifically, Mr. PULSE, however, judging by your reply YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, and now you try to defend yourself with WHO YOU KNOW! Well, tell me this...why would you have to "read the article" to know the kid was popular if you knew him/the family? EXACTLY! :worry: You're doing exactly what I stated in my message..."I did know the person's family, they live next to my best friend", "his mother taught in my highschool" YEAH SO, AND WHAT?!?!?! That is my POINT!

And..PLEASE with your two girlfriends, already..who are you kidding?!?! EVERY SINGLE TIME I have seen you...You are not with anyone... You are the only DJ I have ever seen standing by himself all the time! WHATEVER... You get your two girlfriends and I'll get my two girlfriends and they'll bitch-slap each other ok?:zzz: Cause I do not deal with things like that! Have a splendid day, my friend! :finger:

Ms. Saynotodrama, I guess if one of your former teachers kids was killed that you would consider yourself not knowing the family, FYI my best friend has lived next door to the family for over 10 years and I've seen the family every year since then, I hope one day tragedy enters the life of someone you know, even in passing and see how the fuck you feel, especially if you know you could've possibly prevented it, As for me being by myself I prefer it that way, but you seem to have your eye on me quite a bit, do me a favor, mind your own fucking business. I'm not even going to waste my time with someone as childish and unintelligent as yourself, and I'm sure the mature people on this board agree.

I hope one day tragedy enters the life of someone you know, even in passing and see how the fuck you feel, especially if you know you could've possibly prevented it

Yooooo dickhead....do not ever, EVER wish tragedy upon anyone. Not even your worst enemy. Talk about unintelligent and immature.

"I hope one day tragedy enters the life of someone you know"

"I unlike some people have morals and a great regard for human life, whether I know the person or not" -the pulse

Very contradicting statements here, I think you might have some identity issues.

By the way, just an observation ...you're also the only DJ that has the time to post on here as much as you do! :grin3:

Fight Fight Nig%$ and a white. White don't win.....WE ALL JUMP IN!!!

Come on people......LIGHTEN UP! It's Friday!

Oh....and PULSEBOY....take it easy with all the HATE! What's wrong with you wishing trajedy on people???? DIDN'T YO MAMA WARN YOU ABOUT THAT????? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Do people on this board have to argue over everthing. You are turning something so serious into a pissing match. Have some respect. Someone died who cares if people feel some type of emotional tie with that individual. I do and I didn't even know the guy. I lost one of my cousins to a DWI accident so I can sympathize. So if you have nothing positive or encouraging to say keep to yourself. Sorry for the outburst but I felt that it had to be said.

Nabuc1