Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Daring, Open-minded, Freaky People Needed!

chula22

Here's the deal. A friend of mine has made me an offer I can't refuse. He already munch's the Kitty(AND HE MUNCH'S WELL).

I cannot Do anything to his Ass. He wil not dance and bikini's and thongs hurt his boyz. But other than that, he says that he will do ANYTHING I want him to do, for a pair of timb's. I thought he was joking but he is serious. I can't really think of anything.

I need to think of something really good. He is a pretty daring person so give me whatever you got.

Guest gabo

I say get your monies worth, and beat the shit out of him! A chance like this comes, but once a lifetime. If you wont can Me and only five of my closest friends?:laugh:

Make him dress like the Pope and have him wear no pants..

OH..no wait even better..

Make him dress like Bush and have him hump someone dressed like the Pope while holding a giant sighn that reads: will fuck the church for Catholic votes.

*stem cell research banning bastards!

(oh I'm sorry was that politicaly unfunny!? I need to sleep)

Originally posted by mugwump

Make him dress like the Pope and have him wear no pants..

OH..no wait even better..

Make him dress like Bush and have him hump someone dressed like the Pope while holding a giant sighn that reads: will fuck the church for Catholic votes.

*stem cell research banning bastards!

(oh I'm sorry was that politicaly unfunny!? I need to sleep)

HAHAHAHAHA! Your fucking sick MUGZY!

Originally posted by shugabooga

btw, what is a pair of timb's? timberlake shoes? help me out here i'm a lingo retard sometimes.

Timberland Boots. They arent expensive, But i guess we were both up to a good dare. I still cannot think of anything. I already suggested the leash thing.

Originally posted by chula22

Here's the deal. A friend of mine has made me an offer I can't refuse. He already munch's the Kitty(AND HE MUNCH'S WELL).

I cannot Do anything to his Ass. He wil not dance and bikini's and thongs hurt his boyz. But other than that, he says that he will do ANYTHING I want him to do, for a pair of timb's. I thought he was joking but he is serious. I can't really think of anything.

I need to think of something really good. He is a pretty daring person so give me whatever you got.

put on a strap on and do what you gotta do!

Originally posted by nitro449

put on a strap on and do what you gotta do!

You know what, that is something that I have always wanted to do. But i dont think he is the one. HAHAHAHAHA! He is way to masculine for that.

Maybe some other guy will be willing to through his ass my way. Or even a chick. I would dick a chick.

YEAH. Its a beautiful thing.

You know what, that is something that I have always wanted to do. But i dont think he is the one. HAHAHAHAHA! He is way to masculine for that.

Maybe some other guy will be willing to through his ass my way. Or even a chick. I would dick a chick.

YEAH. Its a beautiful thing.

wooo....you're a creative thinker...LOL:)

Originally posted by queenvixen

Strap it on and punish the boy. I got a 8" that causes my boy's pain! Nothin beats a dominant woman, that is sexy. I also give lessons..... :)

Well, the thing is he wont even let me touch his ass. I would have to really try to get in there. But its kool. If he dont I will just have to find someone that wil let me.

HAHAHAHA! WOW. this is something I never really gave good thought to.

:laugh: listen girly...I'm all man....at least that's what I've been told:laugh:

HAHAHAHAHA!

OKAY OKAY!

I believe you. I was just making sure that I wasnt passing up a chance with a good thing. I mean what beats a hooked up stang with nitro boosters. NOTHING! I figured the same goes for you. ;)

Originally posted by specsnny

Your man sounds like a ho to me, I dont know if strap on is the way to go, how about asking for a car and you get him the boots... he said he'd try ANYTHING, and it has nothing to do with his ass.

Well Andrew, The thing is he's not my man, so the limits can be pushed a little further. But One of the reasons he is notmy man is because of his monetary status which at this point is at an all time low.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! But you were right about the Ho part. He is definitely that.

Originally posted by trikki

Get him all dressed up and head over to the Vault and have him get into one of the cages with some of the freaks that are in there and let things happen while you sit back and watch. ;)

That is actually a good idea. Are there alot of attractive people at the vault? And are there people our age there. 21-28.

HAHAHAHAHA!

OKAY OKAY!

I believe you. I was just making sure that I wasnt passing up a chance with a good thing. I mean what beats a hooked up stang with nitro boosters. NOTHING! I figured the same goes for you. ;)

Hey you'll never know.....alcohol does wonders girl:idea:

Girl, you're a bad one....You keep this up and I might have to call you out!!:hump: :hump:

aim..newregime2000

Oh Really? Is that why your aim name mysteriously appeared in your message? HAHAHAHAHA! Try Me. Just kidding. I am not calling your bluff. I am pretty sure you got your pm button ready.

:D

;) h yeah by the way, you never did tell me what you drink.