Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drinking Games?

Yo if you really wanna get ripped..play tequila vs. vodka beruit..shit really fucked me up the one time I played it. Throw 2 shots in each u'll be good...other games...hmm...crazy eights..asshole but everyone knows tht game...circle of death

Guest jackdiesel

speed quarters...heard of it?...kinda cheesy but fun if you're hangin with chicas... if ur hangin w/ dudes pregaming, we have this game in texas we call chug...pretty much self explanatory ;)

Originally posted by jackdiesel

speed quarters...heard of it?...kinda cheesy but fun if you're hangin with chicas... if ur hangin w/ dudes pregaming, we have this game in texas we call chug...pretty much self explanatory ;)

Speed quarters is awesome!!! You will get FAWKED up in no time!!!

What about bullshit?

Originally posted by ezd2

Yo if you really wanna get ripped..play tequila vs. vodka beruit..shit really fucked me up the one time I played it. Throw 2 shots in each u'll be good...other games...hmm...crazy eights..asshole but everyone knows tht game...circle of death

is this the ping pong game with all the half empty cups? fuckityfuck, i've done some damage to myself with that one. problem is, you need a pong table :(

"guess the number in my head?" - this one's really easy, no props required - drink the number you are away from what your buddies thinking. you can get fancy and come up with special rules for things if you want...

really good for sitting in the car listening to tunes with a six :)

god there are so many:

anchorman

speed quarters (as mentioned)

battleship

chandeliers

three man

sM.A.S.H.ed

beers

caps

flip the cup

boatrace

pitchers

aaaaggghh. my liver just started to bleed again...:)

Originally posted by linabina

the only three that i know are beer pong, flip cup and asshole... :idea:

and be careful if you play beer pong at someones house that has a dog or cat....(cause the ball sometimes falls on the floor) i remember eating many a dog hair in college. I was too messed up to realize what I was doing!!!

:cool:

Originally posted by squeezemay

and be careful if you play beer pong at someones house that has a dog or cat....(cause the ball sometimes falls on the floor) i remember eating many a dog hair in college. I was too messed up to realize what I was doing!!!

Thats why you need a bowl of water on the side....if it falls on the floor wash it off!!!

Speed Quarters-you need two drinking glass/shot glasses/etc. and two quarters.

Start with everyone in a circle. Have two people equal distance (in people) away from each other start. Once they get the quarter in the glass, they pass to the left. Eventually it will catch up to someone (person will stack their glass on top of the losers) and they have to drink....

hope that made sense.

Originally posted by squeezemay

EW! *hehe*

Originally posted by drama

..Circle of Death...

yup.. shit is no joke..

when i used to chill w/ my hardcore drinking buddies, we'd add our own crazy rules to asshole.. like..

skip someone you kill a beer.. asshole 3 consecutive rounds, kill a beer, 5 kill 2 beers.. etc.

Anyone ever heard of " sink the ship"? You fill a pitcher of beer up and put a shot glass in the pitcher which represents the ship. The first team to sink the "ship" has to drink the pitcher of beer. The only drawback is the person that has to drink last usually gets stuck with at least half the pitcher left and the fact that you can't take your mouth of the pitcher or you must refill it again and do it all over. It's fucked!:laugh:

Originally posted by PFloyd40

yup.. shit is no joke..

when i used to chill w/ my hardcore drinking buddies, we'd add our own crazy rules to asshole.. like..

skip someone you kill a beer.. asshole 3 consecutive rounds, kill a beer, 5 kill 2 beers.. etc.

I remember those rules!!!!!! It sucks for the A-hole!

Ever played BUZZ??

It's a counting game where you have to skip all the multiples of 7 and any number that ends in seven. So instead of 7,17,etc you say BUZZ. Then it goes back in reverse and continue counting. If you fuck up you have to take a shot of liquor. The highest you can possibly go is up to 56.

Originally posted by snappy139

Anyone ever heard of " sink the ship"? You fill a pitcher of beer up and put a shot glass in the pitcher which represents the ship. The first team to sink the "ship" has to drink the pitcher of beer. The only drawback is the person that has to drink last usually gets stuck with at least half the pitcher left and the fact that you can't take your mouth of the pitcher or you must refill it again and do it all over. It's fucked!:laugh:

yes yes

we called it battleship. u pour little bits of beer in the shot till it sinks.

u combined it with anchorman (team pitcher drinking). my boyz made me drink the whole friggin' thing! obviously, a one or two round game for the "winner"

ZOOM - SCHWARTZ - FIGLIANO

MAD FUN, but I aint explaining it. Well, heres a clue - you play with an imaginary ball, that gets "shot" from player to player, using those words. The words determine which person the "ball" gets shot too. ZOOM starts the game, SCHWARTZ and FIGLIANO are used to CONFUSE YOU! I forget exactly which direction there used for, but either the ball gets shot back and forth between players or it gets shot to another person who sends it to the next guy and so on and so forth. DAMN! I wish i could remember...! :confused: Believe me, it's a great game. Ask around...

Originally posted by diamondj760

ZOOM - SCHWARTZ - FIGLIANO

MAD FUN, but I aint explaining it.

fuckity fuck! i must drink too much! i know all these games. this is a great one, u'r right. it has a high level of as you get drunk you just can't get it right anymore.

buzz is like that too. sounds really easy, but...

anyone heard of:

chariots

hearts over aces

pass the buck

century club

too little time to explain them all though. i felt someone pour a beer down the block....

Kings....

Items for game -- deck of cards and one large cup

Simple Rules:

Lay out a deck face down so all cards are viewable. Each person takes a turn revealing the cards one by one

If it's red - you drink

If it's black - you make someone else drink

If you get a King - you do what ever the color indicates then pour any amount of beer into the cup. The person that reveals the last King drinks the contents of the large cup....

That's all there is to it...

You could also try mexicali, up the river/down the river, quaters is good...

have fun.... :blown:

Oooo one more: the name game!! That's good one