Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SCREEN NAMES (Got this off the other board)

...I saw this on the NY Board and thought it was a good post. What does your screen name mean? Where did you come up with the idea?

MIne is pretty obvious - I was and forever will be known as the "DRAMA QUEEN" of my crew...

Originally posted by drama

...I saw this on the NY Board and thought it was a good post. What does your screen name mean? Where did you come up with the idea?

MIne is pretty obvious - I was and forever will be known as the "DRAMA QUEEN" of my crew...

I was watching goodfellas that day and the part where they are anouncing everybody in the restaraunt came on. Enough Said. Plus I wanted something close to my name.

Best way to describe it is. I used to party very hard 97,98, 99 with supplementation. Now I still party hard, but do not use that fun stuff anymore. (Once in a while, but thats ok) right? I appreciate the music much more now. Hangovers dont require 2 days in bed anymore either.. It was reaaaal fun I must say!:D So there it is.....

Originally posted by drama

Opps I foregot... AH NA NA Just fucking around my name should be Blaze but it was tacken... so Blazz 420... Yo D check your email .

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

I think my name is pretty self explanatory:

JOHNNY My real first name

BLACK My skin color

ROC My abs!

Now thats some really funny shit LOL.... JBR really slow last night big man actually went to piper for a couple of hours.. Talk to you later

After several attempts at this, I came up with JOHNNYBLACKROC which was supposed to be JOHNNYBLACKROCKS. I ran out of letters and unknowingly came to this.

It's what I drink, Johnny Walker Black on the Rocks!

People who know me thought the first post was funny, though!

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

and yes, I really do look like Fred Flinstone, except with a goatee!

Originally posted by lukeyblueyez

lukey is a nickname based on my last name and being that i got blue eyez i figure i'd combine the two hence-lukeyblueyez:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

lukey... i thought they were shit-brown...hahaha j/k

are you going down the shore?