Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Freakish experience...why?

First off, I entered the world of Plugger's Anonymous (PlugAnon?)last night...and yeah it was a lot easier than I thought it would be! Now to the story...

I took a red Pikachu about 11pm and headed out to this party. The last time I took the same pill from the same batch was at Area One and it was pretty beat. So I figured I'd try it again and if the party was whack then the pill would probably be crap anyway so it wouldn't even matter.

So it starts kicking in kinda weak after about 40 minutes, which is about half the time it usually takes for me. My roommate and I wound up heading home and by 2:30 I was in bed, believing I was completely sober. I mean if you're sleepy then you would think it's all over, right?

All of a sudden at about 4:30am I wake up and I am COMPLETELY buggin out! I mean rolling REALLY hard! It scared the hell out of me cause it just suddenly hit me out of nowhere. So now I was wandering around the house trying to wait this out. It wound up lasting till about 6am and then I crashed.

Could it be possible that a single pill would take 5 1/2 hours to peak? I'm wondering if it was the pill or the plug (heh)....any thoughts?

It is possible for the pill to take that long, at least thats what happened to me. I took a pill once at like 12am and nothing hit, so I went home and went to bed at like 3 next thing I know its 5am and I am bouncing off the walls. I was up till 9am waiting to crash! That was one experience I hope I never have to go through again!:blank:

Originally posted by sinergygrl

Maybe you didn't stick it far enough up your ass? I'm not sure if that would make a difference, or if it even makes sense.

Yeah...I definately thought about that, but there's only so far you can go! :eek: Maybe you're supposed to hang upside down for a while...

I'm guessing the pill was REALLY hard pressed. Either that or it was just junk.

Ok, well that same thing has been happening to me now every time I roll. Last Sat I did 3 Euros. I plugged 2 at the same time, this was about 1 am, and I didnt start to feel anything till 3:30 or 4 am!!!!! I hate it cause the whole time before that I was getting sleepy and tired and I'm always like "great its not gonna hit me"

But then eventually it does.

I really wanna know why this is happening cause its sooooooooooo annoying!!!!

But no one has an explanation for it yet. Its so wierd.

And its not like I eat that much the day of cause i try to eat as little as i can and if i do its waaaaay before I'm gonna roll.

I dont know but I wish someone could explain why it happens, but dont worry ur not the only one.

romy20

unfortunately i'm in the same boat as you, almost. I don't think it's ever kicked in under an hour yet and usually it's more like an hour and a half. But at least it tends to last longer than whoever I'm with.

I'll try it again tonight with a different pill...if at first you don't succeed......