Clubplanet Nightlife Community

F*ck Space!!!!...props To Shadow

sgtfury

It was so obvious that Space came to the board just because Shadow did......Spacedude made a whole bunch of promises and came throught with zero......Shadow hooked everyone from Clubplanet up!!!! Where's Spacedude now?? I say f*ck that place...they dont care about thier customers....F*CK SPACE, F*CK SPACE, F*CK SPACE!!!! I cant wait for some competition to come along for afterhours.....once again....F*CK SPACE!!!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE.....

MAN YOU GUYS ARE READING MY MIND.....FRIDAY AT SHADOW WAS REALLY NICE.....EVERYONE FROM THE BOARD WAS SO SWEET AND SHADOW WAS A BLAST....BUT AFTERWARDS SPACE REALLY WAS FULL OF SCUM OF THE EARTH.....ALL THESE CREEPS WALKING AROUND ..STANDING INFRONT OF YOU LOOKING AT YOU LIKE THERE GONNA JUMP ON YOU .....THAT CROWD TO ME WAS SO LOW CLASS....I CAN'T BELIEVE $20.00 RIGHT OUT THE WINDOW.....THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED ME WAS THERE WERE A FEW PEOPLE FROM THE BOARD AND THEY WERE SO NICE....IT HELPED BUT I KEPT SAYING IN MY MIND THE PEOPLE HERE ARE FUCKEN GROSS ( EXCUSE MY FRENCH ) ....I HAVE BEEN SO MANY TIMES AND HAVE HAD GREAT TIMES BUT IF THERE IS NOT A BIG EVENT GOING ON YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE THERE ARE GOING TO LET IN.....OH AND THE PEOPLE AT THE DOOR MAKE ME SICK....WHAT'S PRICKS....:mad:

Yep... Space continues to live up to its reputation.

Good music, bad... everything else.

Stephan, the doorman, made me change the shirt I had on... a shirt that I had worn on four previous occasions to Space. :confused:

Oh well, besides that I'll agree w/ angeleyes... we we're in great company for the night so I had a blast.

It was great meeting all the Miami cp crew (and both georgeacasta and georgeacasta2 lol)

We definately have to do it again ;)