Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Abortion Pill?????

clubkat

Not everyone can use depo. I react horrible to hormonal forms of BC. Lucky me.

Just for some tidbitts of info on the abortion pill. Many women still choose the traditional abortion over the pill. Taking a pill may make things seem like they are a lot easier and less painful, but it isn't true. There is still pain, bleeding, and all of the other horrible symptoms that you would probably experience with a normal abortion.

Me personally, I think I'll just stick with being responsible. It's worked pretty well so far. I know accidents happen, but I just can't imagine going through an abortion. How horrible. I don't think abortions are right, but I believe that everyone should have a choice in the matter, and who's to say that I wouldn't change my mind if the situation arose. My heart goes out to anyone that has had to go through that.

Hopefully I'll never have to make the decision, but I've thought about it, and I think if it came down to it I might choose to take the pill rather than have the standard procedure. It seems like it would feel less invasive. The biggest plus is that you would be in the comfort of your own home during a traumatic experience. No glaring light and straddles.