Clubplanet Nightlife Community

At What Point Does Dirty Talking Become Degrading???

Guest xfactor834

Guest xfactor834

We all love dirty talking in bed...at least I think most of us do...

Such as "shove that cock harder inside of me"

Or "I want you inside every part of me"

Well...whatever...those are kinda 'sweet'...

Anyway...

Like my girl Moonie says...some girls like to be called 'dirty little whores' while getting fucked, and some would get offended by it.

Who's up for it?

Who's not?

Why?

x asked me through IM the question "at what point does talking dirty become degrading?"

basically, i think it all depends on the time and place... sure, when you're ramming me from behind, pulling my hair... calling me your dirty little whore is all good... it fits the mood, im not gonna get offended... it's fine...

but when the fucking has finished and lovemaking has commenced, calling me a dirty little whore won't fit, won't make me feel loved or special and will earn you a swift ass kicking outta my bed... :)

it also depends on the girl... some girls won't be down with it no matter what... even if you do have her bent over and are reaming her pretty little asshole like there's no tomorrow...

so folks... the moral of this story is see how things are flowing and take it from there... but if you do call her a dirty little whore, make sure you give her a sweet little kiss on the back of the neck as you ram her... :heart:

Guest xfactor834

You're such a little slut!

Bend over and let me eat your ass!

=)

*Putting Jess in a headlock and giving her a noogie on her head with my knuckle*

I love playing with you =)

All I know is that my girl would probably break up with me if I called her a dirty little whore. She doesn't go for any of that, for good reason (which we won't get into). The only things she says is "I like when you're deep inside me", "Oh God, that feels so good", and "ooooh yeah". Don't get me wrong, she's really good in bed, but she'll never consider it fucking, only lovemaking.

It is only degrading when the other person is affected in a negative way by it or feels they are being degraded. As long as you keep it in the bedroom and don't treat your partner that way normally (unless that is what gets them off) then it's all good. But if it starts going to your head than it's time to find somthing else to get you off.

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

All I know is that my girl would probably break up with me if I called her a dirty little whore. She doesn't go for any of that, for good reason (which we won't get into). The only things she says is "I like when you're deep inside me", "Oh God, that feels so good", and "ooooh yeah". Don't get me wrong, she's really good in bed, but she'll never consider it fucking, only lovemaking.

same exact thing with my girlfriend

Well... as some of the guys say concerning their girlfriends...I'm taking the female standpoint here. I know that most of the girls on this board seem to like all those things and are are "soooo open" (oh well, I've met some of you and I have my own opinion about how much of it is a show-off on this board and how much is for real....no offense please, use the board for whatever you like).

Anyway, sexy talk might be fun and having him "deep inside me" is definitely a turn on, but I don't really think I would be too happy to be called a slut or bitch...I mean, what does having great and incredible sex to do with being called names, anyway? What does sex have to do with the "dirty" talk...sex isn't dirty, sex isn't bad....it's fun and one of the most intimate thing between two people, and everyone has sex (not only the "bad little girls").....

originally posted by flying _high

I know that most of the girls on this board seem to like all those things and are are "soooo open" (oh well, I've met some of you and I have my own opinion about how much of it is a show-off on this board and how much is for real....no offense please, use the board for whatever you like).

... don't you think that's true to some degree for everyone? no drama at all jana :), but i would think everyone would have some sort of sense of comfortability with that fact that this is only a computer, face to face only happens if you choose to bring it to that next level at a meetup, and even at a meetup, you don't really know what a person is really about.. how do you make an opinion about how "real" someone is from a meet-up?? people are trashed most of the time as it is... i dunno... it's not that big of a deal... just wondering... :confused::)

Originally posted by sinergygrl

It is only degrading when the other person is affected in a negative way by it or feels they are being degraded. As long as you keep it in the bedroom and don't treat your partner that way normally (unless that is what gets them off) then it's all good. But if it starts going to your head than it's time to find somthing else to get you off.

i def. agree...

Guest gabo

Iam all about being aggresive in bed at times, pulling hair, dirty talk, And just plain throwing her around...oh and don't forget my fav.a good SMACK ON THE ASS NEVER HURT. I also know when not to be aggresive, and sometimes you cant get away with any of that cause she is not into it, but you must respect that (those are the ones I stay away from).:D:tongue:

Originally posted by sinergygrl

Exactly.

Personally, my favorite thing in the world is to hear my man call me a dirty little bitch! But whore and slut are no-no's... they've been used too many times in arguments to ever be sexual to me.