Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was ur weekend?????

Fri: Cavo, then Float

Sat: Belmar for a liitle beach and a lot of happy hour at Djais then to Headliners at night.

Sun: Family shin dig at the parents'

Really fun weekend. It was my first time at the Jersey shore this summer..:cool:

friday - ditched last hour of work to see bon jovi (awesome)

saturday -friends b-day, went to ruby foo's and then cream...well, by the time we got to cream i was beat and went home because i jumped and screamed for three hours the night before and had to work sunday. according to my friends, cream sucked that nite anyway, they didnt stay

sunday - woke up early again - work/back home/food/cleaned my room/watched bonjovi concert on vh1 =) yes, im obsessed

:mad:

my weekend sucked

on friday i was supposed to meetup at limelight, however i had no way of getting there. i came home from work to find my front tire slashed (???? dont know why this happened to me!)

i had to wait until sunday to get a new tire

i rewally tried to find someone to drive me, but everyone was either sick or broke. sorry limelight people

My weekend was tha ish!!!

Thrus- TWIRL- which wasn't too crazy of a night-but still got toe up had a blast and chilled late night

:drunk: Friday- house party --then *SOUND FACTORY*, music wasnt' too great, But was prolly the best night I've had a SF in a good month or two. Big props to the guy from LI who gave me and my boy his bottle of absolute. That was a night saver!! ANd to the guy from the WWF who chilled with me and brandon till 7 finishing that bottle up in Level 4, we are DEFFINATLY GONA TAKE YOU UP ON THAT OFFER, for the party at WWF next SAT.!! hahha hawian tropic girls!!!!woooohoooo. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Sat- house party -Got drunk as a skunk at my boys dannys crib till the wee hours

Sun- recovery day- did stuff for ma mommy:smile2:

Friday: Went to see some freinds' band play @ Siberia in Exile, then, the group split between the dancers and the nondancers. The dancers went to BAKTUN, which was really fun.

Saturday: helped a friend move, all day, so I was too tired to go out saturday night. Basically spent the rest of the weekend CLEANING, oh joy. But hey, I saved some money for next weekend, right?:rolleyes:

Originally posted by mistressbella

Well my weekend was really good until yesteraday went to surf club and saw one of my ex's with some broad I luv when people breakup and they lower their standards mine go up thank god. ciao

Wow...YOur still on here???????????? Whassup Hon??????lol

my weekdn was good....

Thursday -Centro-AMAZING!!!!!!!! Roger Sanchez is da man!!!!!!

Friday-Cream......

Sat-TWirl.......

Excellent Weekend all in all:)