Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any good places in boca?

pipdaddy

nothing really in boca...

miami's not as far as you think. If you're the type of driver I think you are (originating from NJ), I think you can make south beach/downtown in like 45 minutes...well worth it.

Originally posted by shugabooga

the drive itself would be a pleasure...south florida is beautiful. and if you've come that far...you should go the extra 45 minutes and see south beach, eat dinner at a cafe outdoors, have some cocktails, hit a club or two. it's worth it.

Oh yeah, the drive through Deerfield Beach, Ft. L, Hollywood and North Miami on I-95 totally rocks my world. You gotta do it, this drive is on par with scenic USA roads like the Pacific Coast Highway and Route 666 in New Mexico ;)

Seriously, best case, this drive will take you 45 minutes. Worst case, there could be an accident (or several) on 95 (this happens often), and it could take you 90 minutes or worse.

Orbit is a pretty young crowd since they let 18+ in. It is a pretty large place, about 3/4 the size of space.

The environment is very condusive to illegal substances. and when I saw Keoki there, if there was one person who wasn't on something, I didn't see them. Plus Ill bet they didn't sell more than 10 drinks the whole night to 600 people.

It was the most blatant drug use I have ever seen (not that theres anything wrong with that :laugh: )

It is a VERY young crowd with more than half the folks under 21. I had to bribe the doorman to let me in without wearing UFO pants.

All in all, if I was young I would check it out whenever they had a decent DJ... but Im not, so don't go there often.