Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Or Sf

???  

43 members have voted

1. 1. ???

• EXIT FRIDAY'S
    • SF SAT.

Without a Doubt SF saturday's & Jonathan Peters

That's funny.......a friday party at exit with draper or a saturday party with Peters? Again I say.....Without a Doubt SF saturday's & Jonathan Peters! First of all it's comparing two different types of parties 18+ and 21+.... different types of people. Second comparing two different levels of skill..One of the best (Jp)..and One of the worst (Draper).................

Originally posted by fearlessnyc00

Without a Doubt SF saturday's & Jonathan Peters

That's funny.......a friday party at exit with draper or a saturday party with Peters? Again I say.....Without a Doubt SF saturday's & Jonathan Peters! First of all it's comparing two different types of parties 18+ and 21+.... different types of people. Second comparing two different levels of skill..One of the best (Jp)..and One of the worst (Draper).................

I agree... Sf sats... are better than Exit anyday...

Exit is kinda wack, in comparison and draper isnt that ill, i heard a dreidel spin better than he does...

Originally posted by gnuj2001

Twilo, i mean centro fly. SF and Exit suck. FUCK JP, He sucks ass, but not if you're a juicehead and/or a guido. peace

If you dont like either why did you post on this thread moron? you do read something before you answer it dont you?

It didnt say what clubs are better it said SF or EXIT...

More importantly... Its sad that too great places such as Twilo and Centro, let you in and force people like us to be with you...

I think it's kinda hard to compare the two because they are both completely different nights, completely different crowds, completely different DJs, and comletely different clubs. Factory is more upscale and high-class whereas Exit is more underground clubbish. I dunno, to me there is a difference, and I undoubtly love Exit Fridays, and I think Draper is pretty damn good, but I think Jonathan Peters is insane, a very true artist, and his stuff just has a different style and flavor than what Draper spins. Both are good, I guess it depends on what kind of atmosphere you're looking to spend your night in. Obviously, the older clubbers (21+) would probally prefer the Factory scene over the 18+ Exit scene. I dunno, but it's all good.

You people have to stop bumpin k if ya think Exit is better than SF on a Saturday. There is no comparison. Actually go to Soundfactory and listen to Jonathan one night, i guarantee you will never step foot in Exit to listen to Draper again. There is no comparison. Damn some of you people need to get out more...:(

Originally posted by sfcraz01

You people have to stop bumpin k if ya think Exit is better than SF on a Saturday. There is no comparison. Actually go to Soundfactory and listen to Jonathan one night, i guarantee you will never step foot in Exit to listen to Draper again. There is no comparison. Damn some of you people need to get out more...:(

LMAO, sfcraz01, that "You people have to stop bumpin k" phrase added just the right touch. HA. That's so funTy. I guess it's just that I really like the Exit Fridays scene and I love the white room's trance.. definitely feelin' JP over Draper anyday though. Props to them both though. I'm not hatin', I'm just tryin'ah enjoy some good club life.

Originally posted by sfcraz01

I say!...............................