Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit last sat

Ok it was kind of a disappointment, its been a while since i've been in NYC last time @ exit, was back in thanksgiving and that rocked, this time around, no carding, no search, the door guy was just opening up the ropes and letting everyone in, wasn't packed at all. energy wasn't there, people was just standing around.

If your talking about the 21st i know what ur saying. Went out for my 21st birthday and was all fucked up but it was definitely missing what I expected....... people and lots of dickhead bouncers. Oh well.... I guess exit wont be good again until they change it up or get a dj whose name single-handedly brings in crowds of people night after night.

Originally posted by snappy139

ahhhhh shit, there you are Fab. So Exit was good huh? Went to Bridgeview in Long Island Sat. night

Yo, what's up?

Sorry man about the crap on friday i did not know that Emanon died just like that,something most happened becsuse that place use to be packet on frida's anyways hopefully i will you guys again

later

Hell , yeah I'm down 4 both.

In fact i got call from one of my old friends who's trying to take over Saci in NYC on friday's i might be doing Saci on friday's also.

And think that i will be selling the packges for Vegas on LAbor day weekend

TTLT

I'm out here:D

It was this past saturday the 28th, yup no id checking no anal probe, no frisking, no metal detector, they did stop some dude that was trying to go in with jeans, other than that, walk right in and hand in your $30. It was about 1:30pm.