Clubplanet Nightlife Community

feedback

Spacedude

I suggested the managers of the club to come to the messageboard themselves and i really hope they will do it.

You guys forget that i am just an employee of the club thats interested in how the club is doiing.

I can only make suggestions but the final descisions are not my responsability.

Like you guys do, I love music, good clubs and a good service.

But i can't change the world in 1 weekend ok!!!

Originally posted by Spacedude

I suggested the managers of the club to come to the messageboard themselves and i really hope they will do it.

You guys forget that i am just an employee of the club thats interested in how the club is doiing.

I can only make suggestions but the final descisions are not my responsability.

Like you guys do, I love music, good clubs and a good service.

But i can't change the world in 1 weekend ok!!!

no offense to you spacedude. the managers of the club read the board, highly unlikely. in my estimation, we are dealing with over inflated egos; run rampant. I am sure management, is happy that they can fill the club every weekend. to be quite blunt, I don’t believe they give a sh*t, about what we have to say. at some point the bottom is going to fall out. bottom line , management needs to treat patron’s with respect, and stop infringing upon a dj’s right ; to be an artist. talk is cheap, let’s see some action from management !!

I'm not going to lie spacedude.......Two hearts, two hearts that beat as one. Our lives have just begun. And I, I want to share....all my loveeeeeeee----eeee, with you. And your eyes. (your eye's....your eye's) they mean the world to me......ohhhhh-yeah. You will always be.........................My endless love!

listen...i dont know who the spacedude is...but im really the person you need to be talking to....we at space are looking to give something back to the community....we are all about love...we love everybody...remember that..we love you!!

ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa (evil laugh)....do our bidding! do our bidding! our plan has just begun....one by one you will walk in to the club space...you will leave poorer of pocket and poorer of soul!!! we will brainwash you to believe that you have to keep coming back....one by one.....we will rule the world...haaaaaaaaaa ahahhhhhhhhhhhh (evil laugh)

important question spacedud- if you do not have the power to do anything then why all the offers and empty promises- why the pm's.

by the way- no one is asking you to change the world- these are simple requests for simple minds- you can't even make people feel welcome in your club, it is a service industry- to treat these people who you need to spend thier hard earned money with respect and not like lab rats. you people act like you are doing your customers a favor by treating them like complete shit- your reputaion sucks and don't think it won't catch up with you- actually it already has.

go take a lesson from the other club on this board- seems like they can change the world in a day.