Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space

dgat

Enough is enough already, I've sat back and watched everybody on this board due nothing but complain about Club-Space for months. Remember when clubplanet had a free guestlist for space on friday nights?? Thanx to you fucks complaining all the time, they did away with it, now it seems everybody is begging for free admission. And what's is everbody's problem with the staff at the door and with management. I've been going to space since it opened and not once had any problem at the door, with any bouncer, and as far as management is concerned, they bring in top notch talent, and with a 24hr liquor liscense and afterhours have hands-down the best club in miami!! Maybe you people should take a look in the mirror and see if you see a pile of piss looking back at you... maybe that's why you have a problem with the staff, try waiting in a line and stop trying to big league it and pretend to be a high roller, or maybe stop trying to roll in 10 fags deep. I say the fuck with the idiots on this board complaining about space. If i was management I wouldn't do a god damn thing to change, because guess what, you're still going back...so DEAL WITH IT and stop being little bitches and shut the hell up already!!

Originally posted by dgat

Maybe you people should take a look in the mirror and see if you see a pile of piss looking back at you... maybe that's why you have a problem with the staff

I didn't understand the part about the pile of piss looking back at you when you look in the mirror? I can only guess some clubplaneteers were complaining about a large pile of piss walking around and sneaking up behind you while your looking at yourself in the mirror! I'm also not sure how having a problem with a staff and seeing a pile of piss staring at you in the mirror relate to each other. Unless you are going to use that staff to protect yourself from being attacked by a pile of piss and it suddenly breaks in the middle of the fight. If that's the case I have to agree with the clubplaneteers on this issue.

We complained because they didn't honor it. How would you like it if you were promised comp, and then a place said "What are you talking about?" Space didn't take it away, CP merely bowed out of the program due to that issue.

None of us really expect comps at the door via CP. Shadow is extremely courteous in that, and notice how much we appreciate them for it!

What we expect from Space is fair treatment at the door, a less bullish security force, pretty much we want to be treated in the same manner that other venues treat us. None of us are high rollers or clubbing elite...and we don't expect to be treated as such...if anything elitism at the door pisses me off. Our problems at the door do not have to do with standing in line, they have to do with overly picky doormen/girls and pushy police.

or maybe stop trying to roll in 10 fags deep.

You really have some nerve saying that around here. What does one's sexual orientation have to do with getting into Space? Plus, one of their remaining good points is they don't enforce guy girl ratios. Not all of us are studs and lucky with the girls...and some of us show up to Space alone, knowing that our friends are already inside...

I have a feeling that you are either friends with someone high up at the club, and merely kissing ass, or you are one of the types of people that again, just started hitting the scene in say April or May, and consider Space's new policies "normal".

yes, I remember when clubplanet had a guest list at space. I also recall, Jeremy's numerous problems dealing with space. what a surprise!! no one is begging for free admission; we thought that would be extended as a courtesy; I know, how silly of us. is part of deal when you get free admission; to become apathetic? space brings in top talent; no one will deny that. contrary to your long winded post; I don't mind paying to get in. what I expect for my money ,is to be treated with respect. ask yourself this.; why have three of the world's top dj's said; they will never play at space again. why are so many people on this board complaining? I guess we are all just a "pile of piss" . Lol as I stated previously; for me it's about the music. so I will deal, with what is put before me. does that mean, that I will become complacent? not in this lifetime.

incidentally; if you want to come on the board, and make a statement, that's great. attacking people you don't know personally; simply further exemplifies, your obvious lack intelligence, and maturity. I guess you are part of that elite crowd; that space seems to be attracting. Lol

Originally posted by dgat

Enough is enough already, I've sat back and watched everybody on this board due nothing but complain about Club-Space for months. Remember when clubplanet had a free guestlist for space on friday nights?? Thanx to you fucks complaining all the time, they did away with it, now it seems everybody is begging for free admission. And what's is everbody's problem with the staff at the door and with management. I've been going to space since it opened and not once had any problem at the door, with any bouncer, and as far as management is concerned, they bring in top notch talent, and with a 24hr liquor liscense and afterhours have hands-down the best club in miami!! Maybe you people should take a look in the mirror and see if you see a pile of piss looking back at you... maybe that's why you have a problem with the staff, try waiting in a line and stop trying to big league it and pretend to be a high roller, or maybe stop trying to roll in 10 fags deep. I say the fuck with the idiots on this board complaining about space. If i was management I wouldn't do a god damn thing to change, because guess what, you're still going back...so DEAL WITH IT and stop being little bitches and shut the hell up already!!

oh god, spare me :blank:

I've been to Space three times and I've never had a problem getting in. I've worn jeans and a t-shirt each time. I think it's not just how you look, but the attitude you give off. For example, I've been in the very front of the line for maybe about 10 minutes while the black-haired girl picked out people behind me to get in. Usually I've noticed that she picks out girls and whoever they are with. But I never gave a bad look about it....just stood there......then she said, "You're in jeans, huh?"....and I just looked at her with an apologetic look and said, "Uh-huh"....then she let me in and said, "No jeans next time, ok?".....I said, "fine"...and that was it......I think that if you just stand there and look all pissed off and in a hurry, they're not going to let you in for a while.....I figure, just chill, let them do whatever the fuck they gotta do, and they'll let you in if...but if you even look upset about waiting for so long.....you'll probably be waiting for an even longer time.....

Now as far as the vibe inside...i don't like the trance rooms....not my kinda music...I like Digweed shit......that fast-paced trance just doesn't cut it for me....I like music.....the vibe inside is kinda hostile.......the patio however, is awesome.....I'm not sure who the DJ was that apins at around 9AM on Sunday mornings, but he spins so cool fucking house and the people look friendlier in the patio and seem to be having a better time.......that's my opinion....

Dgat is a good friend of mine that happens to know alot about urination. He wouldn't say something like that without a scientific basis for it. I think what dgat meant is that everyone probably pissed in the same place in space and after a while the puddle of piss started evaporating and turning into steam. If you happened to be infront of a mirror while the piss was evaporating it might resemble a pile of tangible piss that is staring right back at you.

am I right on this one dgat?

I've never had a problem getting into Space, but then again I haven't been there *that* much. Plus, whenever I've been to Space, I've had Loraine with me, and I've made the effort to dress uncomfortably like a little preppy moron........something tells me that the door would would be less friendly if I showed up there without a girl, and tried to dress a bit more comfortably.

the only complain i have about space (and clubs in miami in general) is the dress code...it just ridiculous... last saturday i was wearing shoes that look like sneakers (when in fact are very cool prada shoes...jeje), some pants with pocket on the sides (very cool..from replay jeje), and a t-shirt (very cool also btw)... nothing was pleased the staff at the door... i was lucky they didn't check my underwear. They were not rude or anything... just didn't let me in. It's just non-sense -- the place is so dark inside that nobody will tell even if you're naked-- none of the clubs in my list of the best in the world have such a ridiculous dress code like that -- if they have one at all. It may seen unimportant but a dress code like that created a atmosphere that is not as fun as it could be

So i went to crobar where you can wear pretty much anything (they have other serious issues -- like have groups of guys with no girls wait at the door for hours till they can get in) and went back to space for the afterhours.

I think clubs in miami need to wake up and decide if they want to be clubs for tourist o for serious clubbers.

Lotsa highend shoe manufacturers are coming out with 'classy' shoes that look like Sneakers. I saw a thing on Deco Drive about them. Prada, Bruno Magli, etc...they're all doing it. What's space gonna do about that? heheh I may blow half a paycheck on a pair just to see what they say. Besides, I've never owned a pair of Brunos before. I think if I take the shoe off and jam the nametag in their face, they'd understand.

Pancho's right though, some of the clubs down here gotta figure are they gonna cater to the tourist/hoochie/asshole crowd or to the locals who know whats up? I'd hate to see Space go to the former.

Maglisport.com has some examples of what I was talking about. Guys n girls shoes.