Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i just smoke some opium!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by illlogik

NO DOUBT :D :D sounds like fun, I am down, just let me know when you get back into town!! Or when you are going to a club around here, I always sneak alil something in... hehhehe;)

:goofy:

I'm back exactly a month from today. (And after a two-day drive alone with my mother, I will DEFINITELY be down for a couple bowls.) :)

mine was the tar. is the crystalized supposed to be better? i heard otherwise

we smoked it by itself (no one had weed) and a couple kids were fucked up, but my friend and i just felt mellowed out. not very potent or intoxicating, but nice: something very functional. smelled like, yeah, we were just smoking incence

Originally posted by silente

I'm back exactly a month from today. (And after a two-day drive alone with my mother, I will DEFINITELY be down for a couple bowls.) :)

damn two days in the car wit mom, O geez. haha well I always got straight up goodie, nothing but the goodness. LOL so when you are coming home let me know.. Where are you from???:)

Originally posted by illlogik

damn two days in the car wit mom, O geez. haha well I always got straight up goodie, nothing but the goodness. LOL so when you are coming home let me know.. Where are you from???:)

I grew up in Chicago, so I come back here during breaks in school. It's a lot cheaper to drive than to ship all my shit back and forth, so....two day drive, in a totally packed car, with my mom. Ya-hoo. I found a girl at school last year who got the most spectacular weed I'd ever smoked - one hit and I was toast. Hopefully she's bringin that shit back this year... :)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

I am positively salivating. I've had such fun on that stuff.

*wipes tasties mouth*

I always have to chase after you with a napkin:tongue:

Just as momadance said...it's mad hard to get real Opium...if it was indeed RedRock you smoked then you smoked the shit they sell in HighTimes under "legal highs". The high might have been due to placebo effect plus the weed or the incense might have hit you a bit.

Back when I was in highschool (i won't even say how long ago, i'm old as hell) the older kids would buy it right out of the magazine and sell it for crazy prices...rip off all the kiddies. Then buy drugs with the money they made. Still see it being sold today. An opium high is similar to that of Vics or Percs...or Black Tar Heroin:smoke:

Originally posted by djscotphreak

Just as momadance said...it's mad hard to get real Opium...if it was indeed RedRock you smoked then you smoked the shit they sell in HighTimes under "legal highs". The high might have been due to placebo effect plus the weed or the incense might have hit you a bit.

Back when I was in highschool (i won't even say how long ago, i'm old as hell) the older kids would buy it right out of the magazine and sell it for crazy prices...rip off all the kiddies.

Thank you for the support. i didnt think anyone had read it by the replies that kept comming about people smoking insence and loving it

Back when I was in highschool (i won't even say how long ago, i'm old as hell) the older kids would buy it right out of the magazine and sell it for crazy prices...rip off all the kiddies. Then buy drugs with the money they made. Still see it being sold today. An opium high is similar to that of Vics or Percs...or Black Tar Heroin:smoke:

Hmm, well I dunno about the stuff he smoked, but there's no way the stuff I smoked was merely a placebo high. Percs never did much for me so I can't compare the two.

THis summer, the lack of substantial activity has led me to the consumption of a wide variety of drugs.... to make it even worse, the kid who lives 2 houses down has like the most diversified catalog of shit to fuck u up...

I scored some Opium, a week or two ago.... Stuff was goood... a nice, mellow, body high.. and the taste was very good for a change... IMO, my bowl tasted like opium, and even had leftovers after like two 1/4oz.'s later...

Also got some Kiff (off the same kid) and I must say that was some nice shit to have around.... The stuff was like turbo-dank!! It got u soo stoned, sooo fast w soo lil... I was impressed... this one night there was a point I had like 6 or 7 ppl over hangin out, and it took me like 5 mins to get everyone completely fuct off their minds... the room was quiet for a while cause everyone was just too stoned bangin heads to the beats...

:beatnik: :smoke::screwy:

Originally posted by tastyt

Hmm, well I dunno about the stuff he smoked, but there's no way the stuff I smoked was merely a placebo high. Percs never did much for me so I can't compare the two.

Your right, it wasnt a placebo high, red rock opium is an hebal insence which does have psytropic qualities, but it is by no means opium

Originally posted by momadance

Your right, it wasnt a placebo high, red rock opium is an hebal insence which does have psytropic qualities, but it is by no means opium

Damn. I still enjoyed it though. At least now I know it can be easily obtained through High Times!

hey, i thought black tar is another form of opium and heroin is the refined form. well, either way, i like the tar stuff, and whatever it was, it was worth it