Clubplanet Nightlife Community

F. U. Posts!!!!!!!!!

Here in this post is the opportunity to give who or whatever a BIG F.U. (as in Fuck You).......

I want to give a big F U to the SEASIDE HEIGHTS BEACH PATROL for totally dissing my boss last night and causing a scene, after hours, in SPICY. What kind of immature, no-game asshole still has his BEACH PATROL sweatshirt on at 2am when they got done at 5pm.

A big fucking fuck you pig to the pig outside of Tempts. This past saturday checking everybody who was stamped id's. I brought this girl friend that never been to Tempts and she's 21 on the dot for real and he gave her probs big time. Read her her rights,made her wait outside for 20 mins when he finally relized she was 21.

Next time have a pig that can tell the diffrence between real and fake.

Originally posted by tempkid

A big fucking fuck you pig to the pig outside of Tempts. This past saturday checking everybody who was stamped id's. I brought this girl friend that never been to Tempts and she's 21 on the dot for real and he gave her probs big time. Read her her rights,made her wait outside for 20 mins when he finally relized she was 21.

Let's hear more peeps! What really pisses you off. I mean really gets you boiling to the point where the next prick that even looks at you wrong gets dropped like a sack of potato's.

Another F U to ass wipes who feel it nescessary, every fucking weekend, to drop a whole roll o f toilet paper in the fucking toilet and then piss all over the seat. I mean act like a friggin' human will ya!

Originally posted by tempkid

i think i saw you and your girl with that cop. the bouncer where giving everyone who was stamped a hard time. shit sucks

Originally posted by lukeyblueyez

i think i saw you and your girl with that cop. the bouncer where giving everyone who was stamped a hard time. shit sucks

She ain't my girl just a friend but anyway FUCK all those pigs those mother fuckers can see us or be us. We mother fucking clubbers till we die

:mad: :horns: :finger: :bigfinger :mad::mad2: My big F.U. goes out to my next door neighbor who always block my roommate in the drive way and pin my car in between there two cars....holy shit people why is this necessary there is little parking in SS to begin with and you have to be a dickhead to the locals who live right next door. This past Sat we got home at 5 am and nearly woke up the neighborhood cause we were so pissed. So a big

FFFFFUUUUUU

I have 2 big F-U s first to all the homeless crackheads that think that they are all welcome to the condos to hang out and do what they do in the driveway your not welcome by anybody their so keep the fuck out or will keep kicking you the fuck out.

2.)here is to the one asshole that keeps parking his vehicle in the firelane if you cant walk a block or cant get a spot in the lot go somewhere else with your vehicle cause when wede like to got out we dont want to have to find your k-holed ass so next time it might just be towed when you get out of your hole

Guest saleen351

1. A big fuck you to the bouncers at temps. totaly unproffesional..I bounced for 3 years these guys have no communication, twice on sat these idiots ran threw the crowd knocking females over..the fight was over and the other time there was none..Not smart..at all. I saw the fight by the bath room wasn't a big deal. If the females don't feel safe in there and stop going then I aint going....

2. A big fuck you to the guy that killed the school coach last week, drinking and driving and a big fuck you to the lady that killed her 5 kids by drowning them. today she got capital charges..Die! Die! you don't deserve to live....