Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok so I just Freebased in the bathroom and I have a question?

Do is matter what type of aluminum foil you use, or does anyone have a preference?

I usually have Reynolds Wrap at home which is pretty thin but sturdy and works fine....but just now I had to use the Gristedes store brand and noticed it was a little thicker and smelled more...I think I may have inhaled too much aluminum or something cause now I have a headache...

Have any of you had similar experiences?

- Pete

:cool:

at the $1 (that dollar store for those that don't know :rolleyes: ) store the Aluminum there is perfect and no worries b/c you only spent $1 (actually $1.08) on it...Lasts for weeks!!! and perfect for "parties"...

-Jamms "freeballingahemImeanbasing" :cool:

Just be careful because I have a friend who used to freebase off of aluminum foil a few years ago and now she's been having some problems. A couple of times she was spitting up blood. Can you guess who I'm talking about? And if you can, then you know too much already.

SK13

Originally posted by sarahkim13

Just be careful because I have a friend who used to freebase off of aluminum foil a few years ago and now she's been having some problems. A couple of times she was spitting up blood. Can you guess who I'm talking about? And if you can, then you know too much already.

SK13

Please don't kill me...I know nothing...I swear!

-Jamms "drugsarebadsoihearnowadays" :cool:

Originally posted by mugwump

Dude..

chill with the drama man!:rolleyes:

Mugz, what are you talking about? Where do you see drama? And when am I gonna see you again?

Anyway, just beware because aluminum foil can get caught in your lungs if you freebase off of it.

SK13

Mugz, what are you talking about? Where do you see drama? And when am I gonna see you again?

Anyway, just beware because aluminum foil can get caught in your lungs if you freebase off of it.

SK13

see now!

That's the kind of stuff I'm talking about..

It's always the same ol'drama with you guys!

Drama this and drama that!

(I might be at Deep Dish..but If you come out to Paisley tonight Mugz will give ya big ol' Huuugz)

BUT FIRST CAN THE DRAMA!!!

(sigh):tongue:

SK13

i have no idea who you're talking about :rolleyes:

if you remember a post of mine a looooong time ago, schwingy, fuck the aluminum foil and chronic bronchitis; get yourself a classy glass piece. or just get a test tube and blowtorch a hole in the end

Originally posted by deanna11

i have no idea who you're talking about :rolleyes:

if you remember a post of mine a looooong time ago, schwingy, fuck the aluminum foil and chronic bronchitis; get yourself a classy glass piece. or just get a test tube and blowtorch a hole in the end

I knew I could count on you :D

Do you still have that Chemistry set?

- Pete

Originally posted by back2basics-

Nah just get a pipe pete, chasing the dragon is boring and takes too long. All proper crack heads use a pipe.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I haven't headr somebody use that term in AGES :laugh:

You RULE!!!!

Oh BTW Everyone should rate this thread as one of the best threads :D

- Pete

Hey Pete,

Foil is OK, but I like to use pie pans, especially the ones Gramma used to use. (she said it was for her pumpkin pies, but they look pretty burnt up in the middle).

Not only does it cut down on mess, it gives you that "home sweet home" feeling we are all searchng for when we freebase.

Originally posted by back2basics-

Yeh cazz does have a point.

Or spoons, that way when you cook your H you get all the crack left from the last hit... waste not, want not.

B2B, once again you are th voice of reason.

Let's not foget that there are children in Africa that only have wooden spoons, that would prolly burn their village down if they burnt their spoons.

Originally posted by cazz926

B2B, once again you are th voice of reason.

Let's not foget that there are children in Africa that only have wooden spoons, that would prolly burn their village down if they burnt their spoons.

Yeh but they need all the bloody tin foil they can get after the bloody church decided to condem the use of condoms, even though they have one of the higest HIV infection rates in the world (cunts should be shot.. no burnt... no gutted live and have their entrails fed to them).

Anyway sorry about that minor political statement... back to drugs that you can loose yourself in... where was i...

oh yes Keyleen(sp) & Morphene, they sell it in the UK as a medicine for kids. The good thing is the Morphine rises to the top (if you don't shake it) so if you get a big bottle and skim the top off.. cane the lot, wake up a few days later.. it's great.

Originally posted by schwingep

Dave,

So what concotions are we gonna come up with for Ibiza?

I'm gonna do some net research to see what we can mix up

- Pete

You know that scene from the Godfather, where he is sticking his nose in a big pile? Well i reckon we get a dustbin lid (they are metal in Europe) pile it up set a fire underneath and site round it with glass pipes.

I am up for anything, as per usual.

I have to have my cheeky one to watch the sunset (it's tradition), after that enything goes.

back2basics - crackheadsoftheworldunitunderacloudyhaze.