Clubplanet Nightlife Community

xenedrine

Ok, so I've been taking this stuff for like, a week or 10 days. I didn't have this problem when I first started, but now (especially in the afternoon) I get really jittery/shaky. I feel like my whole body is vibrating. Has this happened to anyone else? Does it go away, or should I cut back the dosage? I'm following the directions on the bottle (2 in the am, 2 in the pm)

the jitters will slowly subside as your body develops a tolerance to the physical effects of the stimulants; but in the mean time, you might try cutting the afternoon dosage to 1 pill in order to cut back on the shakes. after a few days, you can give the 2 afternoon pills a shot & see if they bring you back to an uncomfortable level. if so, then back off again for another few days & try it again. eventually, your body will be more accustomed & the stimulation will be at a bearable level...

:shake:

Trust me, xenedrine should not be fucked with. I am an EMT and we actually had a 26 yr old girl die after taking 6 of them and after exercising. Granted, this girl was not too bright and was basically starving herself, but the point is these pills can put you over the edge. Also, by increasing heart rate and blood flow, they are wearing down your heart valves and tiring you out after the rush is over. Its really not healty....watch your carbs and exercise you should be fine.:hey:

Originally posted by njchild04

Trust me, xenedrine should not be fucked with. I am an EMT and we actually had a 26 yr old girl die after taking 6 of them and after exercising. Granted, this girl was not too bright and was basically starving herself, but the point is these pills can put you over the edge. Also, by increasing heart rate and blood flow, they are wearing down your heart valves and tiring you out after the rush is over. Its really not healty....watch your carbs and exercise you should be fine.:hey:

Thanks for the heads up...I'm really trying to use them responsibly. :) I'm not doing it for the ephedrine rush, so I'm taking the dose recommended on the bottle, at most. I'm doing the diet/exercise thing as well - I'm basically just using them to get down to my ideal weight and to help me form good habits. I know it's not the best, but nothing else has worked for me, so...