Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tempts--------->world

Originally posted by tempkid

Do you know something we don't know?

That might be the only thing to save the the Roxy on friday nights that would be a great Idea. I used to love the old Roxy days of 98. Denny would be perfect for that place.

Maybe:rolleyes:

Originally posted by ladyeve

Last thing NY needs is another jersey K head.

EXCUSE ME??????? :mad: THE LAST THING THIS BOARD NEEDS IS ANOTHER ASSHOLE SPREADING RUMORS. :finger: DENNY IS ABOUT THE CLEANEST DJ OUT THERE. YA GOTTA LOVE THE DRAMA HERE FOLKS! :bigfinger:

No Denny at Roxy.Last thing NY needs is another jersey K head.

If you are talking about a K Head, you are definitely speaking about the wrong DJ Sweetie! Don't talk shit when you have no idea what your are talking about. :mad:

The Roxy is all set up for fall and if all goes well it will be the only Ny venue with dance music truly in its interest.RIP TWILO.

NOW I HAVE HEARD IT ALL! "the last thing NY needs is another 'Jersey K Head'?" What...as opposed to a NY K Head? NY K Heads are better, right? :rolleyes:

Actually, it's not even an argument ...Denny is the LAST person I know that would do K!

Originally posted by neena16

That would be cool...but who would DJ at WORLD? Maybe Manny the Greek or Richie Santana?

:tongue:

Doubt it right now it's all hip hop on Sat. nights. The promoters that were there last year may not even be going back.

Originally posted by neena16

That would be cool...but who would DJ at WORLD? Maybe Manny the Greek or Richie Santana?

:tongue:

YOU PEOPLE NEED TO STOP MAKING SPECULATIONS BECAUSE YOU ALL SOUND TOTALLY RIDICULOUS! :laugh:

NOTHING IS CONFIRMED, so stick with your mothers' advice and DON'T BELIEVE EVERTHING YOU HEAR! :idea:

The Roxy is all set up for fall and if all goes well it will be the only Ny venue with dance music truly in its interest.RIP TWILO.

Yeah right and you sell him his Liqs when before he start off the night at tempts..Please stop spreading BULLSHIT RUMORS...

Denny DOES NOT DO K!!!

stop trying to be cool!!!!!!!

Last thing NY needs is another jersey K head.

OK - NOW I HAVE HEARD AND SEEN IT ALL!!!

RIGHT - DENNY DOES K - ALONG WITH CRYSTAL, AND HEROIN, AND CRACK, AND SMACK, AND CRANK, AND DUST, AND OPIUM - ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!! HOW'D YOU GUESS??:laugh:

Originally posted by flizz

isnt that the truth their jersey77 that would be awesome but who knows always just rumors until you receive that flyer or until anthonyp tells me what he knows hey tony what day you going down this week?

I'm going down late friday night after Carm gets off of work, only if it's going to be nice on Sat. Otherwise I will come in the evening. I'm not staying for Sunday though. We'll talk when I see you;)

Ok your all right DENNY does not do K ,but if he did all you little jersey bar whores would slut it of him like you do in factory.

Did someone from jersey steal your man or something??

Too much negativety. This is a non drama post take it esle where. You must be upset no one is paying attention to you...take the hint.