Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tempts--------->world

Just like many of you, I love to hear Denny! When the summer ends:( , do any of you follow him to World to hear him play or do you just stick to hearing him at Tempts during the summer?

I know it's not the same crowd, vibe, whatever as Tempts but I did frequent World last winter alot and had a lot of good times:) !

Any thoughts??

Originally posted by clubangel

Just like many of you, I love to hear Denny! When the summer ends:( , do any of you follow him to World to hear him play or do you just stick to hearing him at Tempts during the summer?

I know it's not the same crowd, vibe, whatever as Tempts but I did frequent World last winter alot and had a lot of good times:) !

Any thoughts??

Tempts Just has Alot More Enegry and It's to Cold to go out in the Winter. :eek:

Originally posted by saynotodrama

"It's to Cold to go out in the Winter" - BLAZZ

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF!!!! IT'S NEVER TO COLD TO GO OUT!

Wherever Denny goes on Saturday nights after the summer is over, the "bitch crew" will follow!! :letsgo:

It's Just to Much in the Winter. Don't get me wrong My Crew goes out (World, Factory...ect.) but I am more into the Dinner and Get real High & Sit By the Fireplace and Go in My Hottub durning the Winter. :cool:

Originally posted by Blazz

It's Just to Much in the Winter. Don't get me wrong My Crew goes out (World, Factory...ect.) but I am more into the Dinner and Get real High & Sit By the Fireplace and Go in My Hottub durning the Winter. :cool:

...I am with you on that one! I love to just relax and lay low in the winter. Nothing like it....

I like Tempts better but World ain't bad.

The music is great but the line can be a pain and there's more rules. Unlike summer in the winter when I go to the city(usually every other saturday) I like variety. I can go to Tempts 12 straight weeks but In the city with clubs like World,Exit,and SF I get sick of them 2-3 weeks in a row.

Out of all the clubs I been to in my opinon there's no energy or vibe better then Tempts in the summer. To bad it's almost over but my liver can't wait for that rest in september.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by laurensomers

Yeah Winter is time to chill - it gets way to cold, you don't want to go anywhere.... I think I'm moving to Florida soon.....

winter sucks, I'm outta here in a month heading to sunny lauderdale, hopefully Denny gets a spot down there, though I don't think they are ready for him!

Originally posted by saleen351

winter sucks, I'm outta here in a month heading to sunny lauderdale, hopefully Denny gets a spot down there, though I don't think they are ready for him!

Please let me know if he does...My parents just bought a house down in Florida - I WILL be taking advantage of it this winter....:cool:

Originally posted by tempkid

Out of all the clubs I been to in my opinon there's no energy or vibe better then Tempts in the summer. To bad it's almost over but my liver can't wait for that rest in september.

Hey Tempkid-

How dare you say it's almost over, I don't ever want to hear such terrible words out of your mouth ever again!!!!:)

...oh, and yeah I am in DENIAL!!!!

Originally posted by anthonyp

What do you guys think if Denny went to Roxy on Friday night? :)

Do you know something we don't know?

That might be the only thing to save the the Roxy on friday nights that would be a great Idea. I used to love the old Roxy days of 98. Denny would be perfect for that place.