Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anybody play that game snood on the computer. ive been playin it for a few months now, and im totally hooked...this is the most addicting game. between goin on cp and newgrounds.com while im at work, i play a few games of snood.

if u havent played it, go to snood.com and download it.

Oh no, Snood is horrible. Once you start playing, you can't stop, but when you do, you think to yourself, "Why did I just waste those few hours of my life playing that gay game."

The thing is, I found myself having a hard time prying myself from the screen many a times, so I've decided to quit. It's almost like smoking.

O GOD, i was once addicted.. that game can brain wash you!! ITs should be outlawed. I was on kinda on house arrest(things got alil too hot) LOL and i think i played it for a month staight all day every day. I can't even look at it anymore with out getting pissed off. FUCK SNOOD

Pure evil...its fucking like a drug..pure addiction..thank god I got away from tht shit. Buts so funny to watch someone play it 4 the first time and then see them secretly playin it while typing there term paper

Originally posted by ezd2

Pure evil...its fucking like a drug..pure addiction..thank god I got away from tht shit. Buts so funny to watch someone play it 4 the first time and then see them secretly playin it while typing there term paper

hahaha....i used ot have to secretly play while i was at work...but now the other employees play constantly too, and now my boss got hooked. we have four different computer here, and i downloaded it onto all four of them. i think my boss plays more than i do.

and this one girl got really good..and she was kickin my ass for a while. but im back in the race. my top score on puzzle is 157,000. i mainly just play puzzle, journey is kinda annoying. what about u guys? what's everyone's top scores?

You can get it at snood.com - it's a free download - but trancend....be careful. This shit grabs hold of you - it's worse than heroin. You can spend hours (hours!) playing a game you *know* is retarded, and even more, a game you don't really like!! It's really not all that wonderful! But I'm telling you...one game, and you're hooked. Beware....

Have any of you played Snood while fucked up?? I came home from Exit one saturday morning and got on the computer still fucked up from my pills and I had one of my best games ever. The little faces bugged me out and I had to shut it off though. :drunk:

hehehe

My high scores are 51,455 on Journey and 351,552 on Puzzle.:woah:

yea that game is the devil. you'll go on thinking hey ill just play one game. .. im bored.. um and 4 hours later ur still on trying to get to the next bored. that game drove me nuts. i havent played it in a while. i hid the icon on my desktop so i would forget it was there .... and i did.