Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drai's afterhours in vegas suck

The music at Drai's in Vegas is absolutely awful. They don't even play house music. I was out there during a regular week a month back and it sucked. The music at an afterhours place should be hard and the place shouldn't look like a lit up restaurant like it is. Not even going to attempt that place labor day.

I was just there Saturday night. It was my first time in vegas it was def not the best place to party but all and all Ihad a good time.Im a sucker for table service and I must say the prices are def good magnums of moet were only $150 and bottle of sky was$75.As for afterhours I went to drais and had a good time music could have been better but it was more of an upscale afterhours instead of a NY Crack House one. Any how at least I got to do bumps with six time Mr olympia Dorian yates.

Originally posted by xkingchangox

I was just there Saturday night. It was my first time in vegas it was def not the best place to party but all and all Ihad a good time.Im a sucker for table service and I must say the prices are def good magnums of moet were only $150 and bottle of sky was$75.As for afterhours I went to drais and had a good time music could have been better but it was more of an upscale afterhours instead of a NY Crack House one. Any how at least I got to do bumps with six time Mr olympia Dorian yates.

Yo, is the Dorian story true?? And is it easy to bring stuff in and do it there???

Originally posted by xkingchangox

It was my first time in vegas it was def not the best place to party but all and all Ihad a good time.

This is what I tell so many people "If you are from NY, dont even watse your few days in vegas by going out at night (to clubs). you can do that, in better places, with better music, at home any time. plus you will miss a large chunk of the day (especially at late nights like drai's). "

last time i was there i thought it was a cool spot. the music was very dark, hard house. the crowd there is very HOT, lots of gorgeous women. its not a real club so if youre expecting lots of fancy lights and a big dance floor, youll be disappointed. its more of a scene than a real club. and yes everyone was cracked out there.

i'd say vegas is definitely worth the trip. i wouldn't stay out there for more than 3 days though. the clubs have gotten a lot better since 2 years ago and there's always hotties from san diego and l.a. who sweat guys from ny. the best part is that no one on the west coast can dress for shit. if you have any style you'll look like the man. i would bring your own gear w/ you b/c trying to buy out there sucks if you don't know anybody.