Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats the avg price of K??

haha, this is the first time i've heard k being referred to as "dry" and "wet". ;)

so, for reference, licks = bottle of liquid k. this makes about 2 1/2 jars of k after you cook/heat it up. and a jar = a regular size jar of the powder, cooked k.

anyway, it depends on what kind of k.

i am assuming that you are talking about mexican, blue label, tokkyo brand. licks runs between 70-100 right now. you should be able to get a jar for 40-60. i prefer buying licks b/c you cook it yourself and it's not cut with other shit. if you are buying the jar it WILL be cut with other crap.

now for cuban k, i am told you could get a jar for 50-80. haven't gotten my hands on licks yet.

and finally, if it's yellow label k, the rarest of them all around here, and by far the best k you will ever get, licks will run you now for over 120. i remember when it used to be 60.... ;)

good luck and make sure you don't get ripped off.

CLUBBINGIRL........I REPEAT DO NOT PAY THAT MUCH FOR K......YOU ARE TOTALLY BEING RIPPED OFF.........PS IT WAS NICE MEETIN YOU AT EXIT ON FRIDAY.........I HAD THE RED TANK ON AND MY HAIR IN A PONYTAIL......REMEBER? WELL ANYWAYS GOOD LUCK IN FINDING YOU GOLD LOL......LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH YOU FOUND IT FOR WHEN YOU DO....

MELANIE

Originally posted by princess0111

CLUBBINGIRL........I REPEAT DO NOT PAY THAT MUCH FOR K......YOU ARE TOTALLY BEING RIPPED OFF.........PS IT WAS NICE MEETIN YOU AT EXIT ON FRIDAY.........I HAD THE RED TANK ON AND MY HAIR IN A PONYTAIL......REMEBER? WELL ANYWAYS GOOD LUCK IN FINDING YOU GOLD LOL......LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH YOU FOUND IT FOR WHEN YOU DO....

MELANIE

aww, it was nice meeting you too. sorry i didn't stay for long. i was at my peak: rolling my ass off, and i had to sit down. but maybe next time we'll talk, etc etc.

ttyl babe.