Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Limelight Calendar for August 2001

Hey wassap guys,

Here are the future line-ups SATURDAY LINE-UPS FOR Limelight for the month of August.

Aug. 4th. 2001 - The 4 Elements & Steve Tek *Residency Party*

Aug. 11th. 2001 - J.Kramer

Aug. 18th. 2001 - (Main Floor) Paul Oakenfold / Liquid Todd / Alan Sax / DJ Icon

(Chapel Lounge) The 4 Element's S.T.A.R & U.F.O *New Residents @ The Limelight*

Aug. 25th. 2001 - John Graham aka QUIVVER from TILT

-------------------------------------------------

FOR GUESTLIST / MAILING LIST E-MAIL:

CRAZYBYUL@JUNO.COM

-------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by 4elements

Hey wassap guys,

Here are the future line-ups for Limelight for the month of August.

Aug. 11th. 2001 - J.Kramer

Aug. 17th. 2001 - DJ Scot Project / Richie Neale / Heaven

Aug. 18th. 2001 - Paul Oakenfold / Liquid Todd / Alan Sax / DJ Icon & The 4 Elements (in the Chapel Lounge)

Aug. 25th. 2001 - TILT (John Graham aka QUIVVER)

-----------------------------------------------------

FOR GUESTLIST / MAILING LIST E-MAIL:

CRAZYBYUL@JUNO.COM

wait, OAKENFOLD is spinning in the teeny tiny chapel lounge? the guy that people tells me gets paid $20k per show will be in a side room? are you sure about this?

Fuck everyone else. I wanna see TILT really bad. I saw them at Twilo last summer and they were really good. It's been a while I can't really find any of their sets online. Scott Bond and Oakenfold should also be cool, but LL is way too small for an Oakie crowd. I'm curious what cover will be.

Oakie will definitely be in the main room, but The 4 elements, who is the new residents will be in the chapel lounge and john graham is the only one out of tilt who is performing that night. I think cover will be anywhere from $25 to $30. I'm not quite sure, But I do know for a fact that if you do want a reduced guestlist just e-mail: CrazybyuL@Juno.com

Bye!

Rumor has it Oakie might be $40 for general admission and with guestlist $35. CRAZY! for guestlist e-mail: CRAZYBYUL@JUNO.COM

P.S- Thanks for all of you who came to limelight on Sat. Aug 4th to support us on the main floor. All the DJ's from The 4 Elements had a great time and I hope you did to. -Star

For out future mailing list e-mail: CRAZYBYUL@JUNO.COM

I think we're trying to get Gatecrasher on sept 7th or 8th because there would be too much competition with creamfields. I'm not sure, but I will definitely keep you updated. By the way if anyone of you went to Limelight on Aug 4th, what did you think of the music? -Need some feed back.

-Star [4Elements / Limelight Guestlist]

(CRAZYBYUL@JUNO.COM)

Originally posted by 4elements

I think we're trying to get Gatecrasher on sept 7th or 8th because there would be too much competition with creamfields. I'm not sure, but I will definitely keep you updated. By the way if anyone of you went to Limelight on Aug 4th, what did you think of the music? -Need some feed back.

-Star [4Elements / Limelight Guestlist]

(CRAZYBYUL@JUNO.COM)

thanks ;)

0=)