Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Labor Day NYC Style

jprutig

great googlie mooglie - get a load of this line up

thursday, august 30th @ vinyl - anthony pappa and lee burridge

saturday, sept. 1st - creamfields ny

sunday, sept. 2 @ vinyl - danny howells

and i haven't even checked what's up at centro-fly or anywhere else for that matter...

candy for the ears and food for the soul...gots to get around to sending the boxed boys a big thank for nubreed

hey I'm going to be there hopefully..

i'm figuring to hit Exit on Friday.. yeah i know its cheesy but my friends have never been to a place that huge.

Creamfields Saturday..

SF afterhours Sunday Morning..

Howells Sunday night.

Now to get the money for all this...

Any cheap hotels?

Originally posted by back2basics-

You forgot

Saturday 1st

England Vs German in the Soccer world cup qualifiers (i got a bottle of champers rideing on it with some guy in NY)

then

Creamfields etc

FOR REAL!?!??!

david - i'm a huge football/soccer fan. i've played all over the states and played in europe when i was a youngin', too. NO JOKE. i'm down to watch that game, beginning to end. to hell with the germans - except for their automibiles and timo maas.

Originally posted by peeps

FOR REAL!?!??!

david - i'm a huge football/soccer fan. i've played all over the states and played in europe when i was a youngin', too. NO JOKE. i'm down to watch that game, beginning to end. to hell with the germans - except for their automibiles and timo maas.

Yeh it's a crucial game as well so it should be a stormer. Who ever wins goes through top of their group. There has always been rivalry so it will be well worth watching. Do you know somewhere go to watch it?

Originally posted by back2basics-

Yeh it's a crucial game as well so it should be a stormer. Who ever wins goes through top of their group. There has always been rivalry so it will be well worth watching. Do you know somewhere go to watch it?

HELLS YEAH

i know this great place - 'Helga's & Inga's' it's the great little english pub with this HUGE glockenspiel, a shrine to BMW's and all they only play timo maas.

:tongue:

Originally posted by peeps

HELLS YEAH

i know this great place - 'Helga's & Inga's' it's the great little english pub with this HUGE glockenspiel, a shrine to BMW's and all they only play timo maas.

:tongue:

Yeh sorted i will wear my England shirt.

Actually we went to watch the last Germany England game over here in an English pub. There were quiet a few germans in there, and the stupid pillocks we call England fans started singing Hitler songs.. bloody ashamed to be English that day.