Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who has ever paid for sex?!?

i got this idea from the other post about fuck friends and they were talking about hookers.... so i got this idea... i wonder if anyone will admit it....:drunk:

i always ask my guy friends if they have ever paid for sex. some of them had sex yea... either from hookers or they think taking some girl out and getting laid later is kinda paying for sex... (i dont think so but hey)

so...... start spillin it.... :hump:

Ok here it goes!

A looong looong time ago..

in a galxy faar far away..

in a place called Amsterdam a young and teenage Mugwump got reeeaaally smoked up at a coffee shop with some buddies and went to check out the infamouse "Bannanna show" at a seedy tourist joint in the red light district..

Mugzy was a horny teenager back then (not much different than the horny 20 something he is now but more stupid back then) and after the show dared his buddy to go and ask one of the performers if she would do a "private" show for us back at our hotel..

The Danish hottie actually turned out to be a pretty cool student working to pay off school debts..soooooooo

(ahem*)

SHE DID go back with us and informed us that it wouldn't be free but that she would bring two of her friends to "party" with us back at our place all night long..

Well..Mugzy and his horny pals agreed and the next day we where out a couple hundred bucks but I swear to god SOME OF THE SHIT WE DID and the girls did to each other I will probably never be able to do again..

(without getting myself arrested or something!)

TRUE STORY!:spin:

*and YES we all used condoms!