Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My nite @ Exit...

doubtness

Obviously, can't sleep, bored, and still rolling...

I have to say, that this was one of the best nites in Exit, so far.

Guys, I'm sorry for not meeting up with any of u's last nite. I was there, but i didn't know anyone, so i just left. Then i have to leave the Red Room totally, because it was way over it's capacity limits. (Wondering who's the smart one to stage a rave contest in there, Ass).

I have to say that Draper was on point last nite, even till 7:30 in the morning. Mixed in some classics and a few others. Swallow my pills and danced the nite away.

Justin, sorrie that i couldn't make it to your set last nite. I know for a fact, that you kicked ass last nite, and you put other DJ's to shame, so don't believe what others tells u. :)

Well, i think i'm done, going to try and get some sleep, Gots to work @ 5pm.

If any of you thinks this is corny and lame, ask me this question, Do I give a Fuck..?

If any other wants to share their experience, please...

BTW... BigArt (i was looking for you the entire nite. I was looking for a tall/big kid that was suppose to be wearing a black shirt, with christmas lights on him, no luck) :D :D

Anyone watch the fight?!? (7 vs 1) :eek:

im not tall, Im like 5'7, Bro I was looking all over the place, I was chilling Behind Drapers Booth, towards the Stairs to the Red Room, MOstly throughout the entire night, I was looking for U as well, but unfortunatly i met no one from the CP , Except Lou

Ahh well there is always Next week or the 17th :D

the meet up wasn't as big as we thought the rave contest fuked it up becasue ppl entering the contest were by the stairs so it was hard to figure out who was there for the meet up or who was there for the contest.but i don't meet like 5 of u.

i can't rember names to well but i know i met kyle,djmikey,donvito was there, and i think bigpoppilli something like that lol.

but draper was really good i think all the posts everyone put up about exit and draper sucking had an effect.for the first time i head him blending and try to drop accapellas behind beats and he play some old songs he droped mand over bord at like 7 that was insane.def a good night at exit...

well, u know, everytime there's a meet up, only 1/4 of the people actually show up. I was there by the DJ booth @ 2am. I was the kid wearing a white tank top and navy blue windbreaker pants. Hopefully, the next meet up will be more successful.

Originally posted by doubtness

well, u know, everytime there's a meet up, only 1/4 of the people actually show up. I was there by the DJ booth @ 2am. I was the kid wearing a white tank top and navy blue windbreaker pants. Hopefully, the next meet up will be more successful.

Thanks for info!! I actually saw u!…….Well next time it will be less than 1/4 ! Only 1 less

me>>> :shoot:<<<u

Oh yea meet up will be veeeeeeerrrryyy successful !!!!!!

Yeah I came upstairs to for the Meet up but I didn't see anyone there. to many people walking in and out of the red room. Doubtness I think you were supposed to be looking for me. Im the tall kid with the black shirt. Whatever I will see you there next weekend, not the upcoming one I need a freakin break. The night was sick the energy was amazing. The best was when Draper had the build of pressure damn that smoke was cold and hard to see through. Felt as if I was in a scene from the Perfect Storm it was VICIOUS. I hope to meet all of you next time. Hopefully we can do it earlier before I start getting Dopey :D. Peace