Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Doggy Is Gone!!!

SHE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL SINCE THURSDAY MORNING. AND I VISITED HER ON THURSDAY AND FRIDAY NIGHT!! AND ON SATURDAY AFTERNOON THE DOCTOR CALLED ME AND SAID SHE WENT INTO CARDIAC ARREST AND THEY WERE TRYING TO REVIVE HER. AND SHE TOLD ME TO COME DOWN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND I FLY DOWN THERE BUT SHE WAS DEAD!! I TRIED HAVING CLOSURE BY SEEING HER AND BEING WITH HER BUT IT MADE IT WORST!!! I LOVE YOU TINA AND YOU WILL BE MISSED GREATLY!!

i'm so sorry to hear about your dog...i feel your pain - i know how hard it is, esp. when your dog is sick...had to put down my dog of 13 years last spring....just remember that tina is now in a place with other doggies where they have plenty to eat and drink, and it's a place where the grass is always green and the sun is always shining, and where she can run and play to her heart's content...

take care

:heart:

AWW I FEEL SO BAD FOR YOU IT MUST BE TORTURE!! IF ANYTHING HAPPENED TO MY TOOTSIE OH GOD!! SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND SHE PROBABLY KNOWS ME BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE. THEY ARE THE ONLY BEINGS THAT DONT JUDGE YOU THEY JUST LISTEN! SOMETIMES I WONDER WHY DOES GOD TAKE THINGS WE LOVE AWAY FROM US?

aww i am so sowwie to hear that... i no the feeling i have lost a pet as well... funny how an animal can make everything feel all better at times... sometimes i wish pets could talk so they could let us know how they are feeling because as much as i hate losing them... i hate more not knowing if they are suffering...so as hard as it may be to grasp maybe she was better off... take care and feel better! Don't worry...she is watching over you now instead of at you... take care and feel better! PiEcE :monkey: