Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Denny's Birthday Review!!!!

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Place was rocking, I had a really good time, music was real good, drop the new final chapter remix, I loved it..

Ceeotter,, you are out of control!!!!!!! Thats all I'm gonna say about that!!!! Oh ps you were walking threw the crowd and pushed me and said watch out I work here, you didn't see my face,,LOL

Carbone, tempskid, spygirl,laurie,jarmenio, laurasummers,manny had a blast,,, Stigelero (bad spelling) nice meeting you,,,but I'm still said cause of no W houston,,,lol..

Now I know who you are spygirl.....

Tempskid you looked like you went 10 rounds with tyson,,,,HOW MUCH DID YOU DRINK AT PREGAME????

Manny your cousin and your boss are fucking hot!!!!! DAMM!!! Hook a brother up!!!

Rob G.. Your music is soooo hot!!! Cant wait till sept...;) I think you are the hottest producer out there!!!! nice meeting you......

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tempts was great.

Denny was great.

The crowd was great.

Getting fucked up was great.

Ceeotter is great.

The best was when they were closing kicking everybody out Ceeotter was still giving me shots. Then Jersey Joel told her to stop next thing you know it, Joel is behind the bar giving out shots.

I had no pregame before Tempts. My pregame was when I first got there crazy Ceeotter made me do 5 shots of blackhaus in 2 mins.Then she has the nerve to tell peope about me passing out at the bar. WTF were you trying to do to me? Knock me out again. It didn't work because I'm a survivor.

All I have to say is that Temps was off the hook!!!!!!!! Every time I go it gets better and better. I can't believe there are only 4 Saturdays left:( Gotta make the best of them.

The music was sick and the crowd at the bar was even better.

Ceeotter, you are my HERO:drunk::drunk:

Jarmenio, trouble, I don't see any trouble:tongue:

Joey, want an ice cube with that:D

Laurie, ride in style;)

Saleen, too cool for me:cool:

Tempkid, bitch slap who:finger:

Joel, hugs and kisses and shots:heart:

Stigeleiro, fun is always a must:spin2:

Hope I didn't forget anyone,

Are you guys serious? It wasnt that great at all. Should have spun an encore. Dennys a great DJ, but Ive seen other DJs go all out on their b-day. Like not even mention it until the end...Dont get me wrong;I had a blast, but Denny coulda been a little more on-point and consistent. Fuk it, it was his b-day anyway! I had a great time tongiht there too. Oh yeh, the "new" final chapter remix...come on bro, that shits been around for months!:D

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Are you guys serious? It wasnt that great at all. Should have spun an encore. Dennys a great DJ, but Ive seen other DJs go all out on their b-day. Like not even mention it until the end...Dont get me wrong;I had a blast, but Denny coulda been a little more on-point and consistent. Fuk it, it was his b-day anyway! I had a great time tongiht there too. Oh yeh, the "new" final chapter remix...come on bro, that shits been around for months!:D

Your kidding me with this post right??? You are the same person when we/ DJ's drops something new on you,your saying "this sucks ...i dont know this song!! And about being on point?????? I ask even the Merge people to tell me when has Denny not been on point???????(be honest) And about and encore.... We love Denny and dont want to see him taken out again. So before you post something know all the facts first!!....O

I can honestly say there was not a dam thing wrong w/Saturday night! The music was great, Denny was so on point it was ridiculous! The crowd was great! Had such a good time, probably my best all summer and that's hard to top! So whatever w/the negativity, go spew it somewhere else! :puke:

:balloon::bounce::balloon::bounce::balloon::bounce::balloon:

Well, I had a FABULOUS TIME on Saturday!! It was GREAT to see so many of my PEEPS who I hadn't seen in a while - GIRLS YOU ALL LOOKED FIERCE!!! It was nice to meet the bartendar (female) at the back bar by the bathroom (I forgot your sign-on name - sorry), and Laurie619 - WERQ WITH YOUR NEW CAR!!;)

Denny - thanks so much for sharing your GIFT with all of us - and HUGE THANK YOU for *FEELING* - that made my night!!!!:D :D :D Hope you had an enjoyable bithday - you looked like you did. *check, check 1-2, 1-2* hehe;)

Wish I could haved met more of you but I was having some balancing issues and making my way through that crowd could have been ugly for all who I came across!!!:laugh:

What a sick sick night!!! Music was off the hook. So good to hear Damnit Janet again, I love that track!!! Awesome chilling with all of you- Saleen351, Temptkid, Carbone, Spygirl(my new drinking buddy), Laurie619, Ceotter(Thanks for the CD and how the hell do you do so many shots and still bartend). See you all this Friday at XS.

Originally posted by laurensomers

To Temptkid, JoeyCarbone, Saleen and Laurie619 - I briefly remember seeing you guys - I was all sorts, and I mean ALL SORTS of mangled - I had a blast.....hehehehe. Anyway... Temptkid why were you hanging out with Don???

HI! I heard that tempkid was also hanging out with Dons Mom. hehehehehe. I am sad I could not make it this weekend, but will be back in full effect next weekend. Lauren, are you definitely a no go??? PS I heard about Shonna-NICE!

Yeah, Shonna = monsters ( I mean not really) THat is suprising huh?? She liked it and wants to do it again.. And Mary too --- They have jumped on the bandwagon I guess...

Yeah, I have to go to Florida this weekend - at least I'll still get bronze though...:cool: I'll call you about Sunday and early next week...

Originally posted by Kermzy

I can honestly say there was not a dam thing wrong w/Saturday night! The music was great, Denny was so on point it was ridiculous! The crowd was great! Had such a good time, probably my best all summer and that's hard to top! So whatever w/the negativity, go spew it somewhere else! :puke:

:balloon::bounce::balloon::bounce::balloon::bounce::balloon:

I couldn't have said it better myself. The weekend was perfect, well except for friday night huh!?!?

If anyone needs an oil change go to Kermzy's house.

Originally posted by rick1544

just some cutie hepling a brother out.

funny as hell>>> "How well do you know this girl anyway?"

OH YEAH...THAT WAS DEFINITELY MY QUOTE OF THE WEEKEND...and I am famous for some of the things that I say during afterhours...ask Kermsy! I am glad everything worked out!

Originally posted by saynotodrama

OH YEAH...THAT WAS DEFINITELY MY QUOTE OF THE WEEKEND...and I am famous for some of the things that I say during afterhours...ask Kermsy! I am glad everything worked out!

BTW WHATS THE THEM FOR NEXT WEEKEND?

I PROPOSE A NO FALL-OUT WEEKEND!!

Originally posted by laurensomers

To Temptkid, JoeyCarbone, Saleen and Laurie619 - I briefly remember seeing you guys - I was all sorts, and I mean ALL SORTS of mangled - I had a blast.....hehehehe. Anyway... Temptkid why were you hanging out with Don???

I whent to these girls house after Tempts that I know and your boy Don happen to be there. He wanted me to take him to your house but I didn't. Next time I will now.