Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Saturdays? My Review......

ok, please dont bash me for going there instead of sf.....

First off, Exit fridays and Exit saturdays are two totally different clubs. Now, we all know how fridays are but sats are a differnt story. The crowd is way more older and more upscale(sort of). No juice heads, kiddies and ravers running around. The music is def diff too. Boris played some good shit and his mixing was on point, although I did miss the wa wa wa womp womp that i usually hear on fridays.

Also, The place wasnt as packed as it gets on fridays. Even the vibe/atmosphere was different. I truely felt like I was at different club. Now I can see why there are going to bring in JV on sats. Boris is cool and all, but exit needs someone to compete with sf and Jp......

Originally posted by johnrocker

I wouldn't dare go into Exit on a Saturday. All those greasy Italians and Puerto Rican sluts. How the hell does anyone speak English in there?

DAMM,You are one angry person.why the name calling and Racist comments.

It would be best if no one responded to JohnCocker. It's obvious this person is doing it for enjoyment becouse this person would never run around Exit saying it to people's face. Exit was a good time Saturday - went with my girl and Djfabioc and some others. The White room was a good time as well as the main floor. Some chic was giving this guy a blowjob at the bar near the main floor. I think they got the boot though from secruity.

Originally posted by snappy139

It would be best if no one responded to JohnCocker. It's obvious this person is doing it for enjoyment becouse this person would never run around Exit saying it to people's face. Exit was a good time Saturday - went with my girl and Djfabioc and some others. The White room was a good time as well as the main floor. Some chic was giving this guy a blowjob at the bar near the main floor. I think they got the boot though from secruity.

Yeah, it was a great time specially when we were all at the White room, hopefully we can all go there togueter soon!

:spin2: :spin2: :balloon:

Originally posted by snappy139

We need to post a CT meetup for Sats - your the main man. Lets get this thing going!!!!!!!!!!!:cool: :cool:

Sounds like a plan to me , how about you start the with the post and we take from there in organizing where to meet and all!

Like a team!

lol

:letsgo: :letsgo: :letsgo: :letsgo: