Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I just had Mr Softee!

Awwwww i am so jealous... Mr. Softee brings back the good old memories...living in New York... hearing the tune of good old Mr. Softee.. flying down the stairs....anyone remember the egg crates 4 when u had to carry more them 2 cones back?....then i moved to NJ ... one day i heard the Mr. Softee tune so i flew out the door to a mere dissapointment...a truck that sold icees... rediculous... so here i am with my 711 slurpies to hold me over until i get my Mr. Softee... :monkey:

Originally posted by sunshine420

Awwwww i am so jealous... Mr. Softee brings back the good old memories...living in New York... hearing the tune of good old Mr. Softee.. flying down the stairs....anyone remember the egg crates 4 when u had to carry more them 2 cones back?....then i moved to NJ ... one day i heard the Mr. Softee tune so i flew out the door to a mere dissapointment...a truck that sold icees... rediculous... so here i am with my 711 slurpies to hold me over until i get my Mr. Softee... :monkey:

that's unfortunately.

i live in jersey... anytime I'VE heard the mister

softee tune i've not been disappointed. one time

i even ran out from a break in a summer session

course at stevens tech ('boken) to grab a cone

and make it back just in time. i chased that

mofo for like six blocks i was craving it so hardcore!

My uncle runs Mr. Softee so I grew up on that stuff....ahhhhh.... the days when you could eat ice cream by the pound and not gain an ounce...now it is strictly TCBY for me, and that is on special occasions only:(

Originally posted by bkissa

i hate mr. softy. that truck goes up and down my block about 134348979878974 times every day playing that music...that music....that music...then it stayes in my head all day...even in my sleep i still hear it.

hehehehe, i can relate.

i work in d.u.m.b.o. and there's one mister softee that

passes by front st, water st, main st, and washington st in

a big circle for like 3 hours some days, the tune never stopping.