Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trivia 8/6

scotte511

I will try to post one or two a week!

This will test your Knowledge of interstate clubing!

Who was the infamous New York clubkid that murdered another clubkid back in the 1990's? He wacked him in the head and then poured Draino down the victims throat, and then hacked him to little bits? Tell me the name of the murder and victim?

The second ? is local.

If you were downing a cold one in the pyramid room, what club were you in?

Angel Melendez. but i always thought he was Algi's drug dealer?

Anyways, see if you could answer this (i don't know the answer, just a question), in an interview with bbc, John Digweed attributes the name of his label, Bedrock, to old club at which he used to DJ. I never heard of this place before, any of the old skoolers know?

Originally posted by scratchapella

Angel Melendez. but i always thought he was Algi's drug dealer?

Anyways, see if you could answer this (i don't know the answer, just a question), in an interview with bbc, John Digweed attributes the name of his label, Bedrock, to old club at which he used to DJ. I never heard of this place before, any of the old skoolers know?

It was an old club in Chicago, wasn't it? Someone (b2b?) asked that a few weeks ago...

Yep! mike Alwig and Angel bonus...?

What was the name of the infamous Wed night party they both hung out at and who was the resident DJ?

Now the second ? of

If you were having a cold one in the Pyramid room what club were you at?

HINT: Sam Madiana(wrong spelling) one of the owners of the Shelter nightclub also owned this one too.

On the John Diggers thing and Bedrocks. I think Bedrocks was actually a live music venue (and not a big one) so that would cool, but he might of mixed cities up, because I can't believe he actually played there. You never know thu.