Come check out Charrails @ Plant Bar this Tuesday

This Tuesday August 7, 2001 brings you the second cumming

Phuture Soul Sessions @Plant Bar

W/ resident DJ:

Kai of MK Connect (Tune Inn Records UK)

Special Guest DJ:

Charlie Ruhle (Goodwater Productions)

Hosted by: Rah… hehe thats me

Plant Bar : 217 East 3rd St. (bet. Aves. B & C)

10pm until late nite (longer you stay the longer the bar stays open)

No cover

Good Vibes, Good Tunes, Frisky Rah

Ciao,

Rah

Ok, here’s the second plea. All the cool kids are doing it…so you should be too!…bring a friend…or 80 =) and just enjoy the vibe. I would love to have all of you come out as I love seeing you all have a good time (and getting drunk!…yay!…drunkenness!). Its all about throwing a good party for you guys so lets make this happen. Kai banged it for you last time and he’ll do it again…Charlie Ruhle is an up and coming banger around the scene…He’s recently played for Fruition Tuesdays, and rocked at his loft party last month…come check out the new local talent so when they blow up you can talk crap about how you know them from way back in the day…

I'm definately goin...I'm spinning also, but I'd still be going otherwise...we hit the 1st Phuture Soul Sessions at the Plant bar last month, and the beats/vibe/crowd were really great......perfect mid-week party.....

come out to support this party and for a good time!!!!:smoke::spin2: :beatnik: :balloon::afro::bounce:

Originally posted by korzo-

I'll go... but the host with the most is gonna have to keep my Stoli glass full alllllll night lonnnnnnnnnnng...

;)

only if you're putting out...last time i got you drunk all you did was bitch and moan...ozrok this and ozrok that...