Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why is the gay scene so into drugs?

shroomy

OK I have a bunch of gay friends and have noticed a common theme. They (mostly) are the biggest bunch of druggies that I have ever seen.

Whats the deal? Is it more accepted because they already don't give a shit about the establishment?

Were repressed when younger and now are blowing it out?

Peer presure?

Or I guess I just don't meet the stay at home and crochet type :)

BTW my next question is why do most of them dance so well??

So that explains why Andrewthomas is always using drugs and he's such a good dancer.

Geez, you too? Give the gay bashing a rest, dude. Either that, or ship off to Jacksonville where such humour is considered par for the course.

Your probably right about what your saying shroomy...

Ecstasy use first became prevalent in the gay clubbing community and from there spread to the straight crowd. I read somewhere that E could actually be bought at the bar in some gay clubs before it became illegal.

As for why they dance so well... hmmm.. dunno..maybe they get lots of practice. They dance at straight clubs Friday and Saturday... then, it seems that clubs have gay nights every other night of the week.... Sunday thru Thursday!

:D:drunk:

I think everyone does drugs....to say who does it more gay or straight.....what the hell do we know....Gay people are fucken so dam cool....and who started all the crazy drugs parties ..I think it came from both sides of the stick......All types of people party ...some are just more open than others......

J

:blown: :blown: