Clubplanet Nightlife Community

guess what Denny got for his birthday...

An ass whippin' from MENDEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mendez ripped Merge apart. Thats how to play the old stuff. When denny did there retro night at tempts he didnt play the right stuff and he did not put it together the right way. I think at times denny is really good and on point, but at the retro party he could of played alot of better more familiar stuff.The energy saturday was great.One awsome song after another. Good job Andrew. Glad to hear your gonna be at Merge for the rest of the summer.

How could you possibly say that Denny got an ass whooping from Mendez, if you were at Merge you weren't at Temps which means you have no clue to begin with. Denny was non-stop Saturday & the crowd loved, loved, loved him for it! As for the retro night, funny how I got my CD Saturday of that night & haven't been able to stop listening to it. Not to take anything away from Mendez, I think he's pretty good, but him & Merge are no comparison for Temps & Denny. NONE! :splat:

No need to get in a huff. I meant it half in jest. Mendez really kicked ass saturday.Thats the point i was making. Really made my night. So stop getting defensive and enjoy your cd. You people need to lightin up.

Don't be afraid to speak your mind Kermzy!

Merge will never be competition for Denny and Tempts.....

A-Z is a good DJ and he knows his shit but there will never be a club w/the vibe asn Tempts! And as for retro night at tempts perhaps it could've been less crowded but that was the only thing wrong there.

Originally posted by toni23

Mendez really kicked ass saturday.Thats the point i was making. Really made my night. So stop getting defensive and enjoy your cd. You people need to lightin up.

Well then maybe you should have begun your post in that manner instead of TALKING OUT YOUR ASS!!!

Jesus Christ - I honestly thought all this MERGE vs TEMPTS, and Denny vs every other DJ down the shore shit subsided as of late - but as one can see from your EVER SO ELOQUENTLY STATED post that it has not!! Here's a novel idea - why don't YOU enjoy the time YOU HAD and KEEP YOUR NEGATIVITY TO YOURSELF YA STUPID BITCH!!!:blown: UGH!

:zzz: YOU are so tired with this shit already! :zzz:

ALL of your posts say the same stupid shit, trying to create drama where it ISN'T AT ALL necessary! Why don't you get off your knees and come up for air more often and post about a different topic other than putting Denny down all the time. Why do you even bother saying, "I think at times denny is really good and on point, but at the retro party he could of played alot of better more familiar stuff"? Were you even there at Tempts that night? You probably were...WITH ANDREW cause HE HIMSELF was at Tempts when Denny did Revisiting Summers Past. And what do you mean by "more familiar stuff"? You probably don't recognize any music past two years ago and Denny dug a bit deeper than that! Just a little reminder sweetheart, DENNY was playing what we now call classics when that shit was originally played back in the day...NOT ANDREW! I think Denny MIGHT be a little more experienced in that aspect of music.

:idea:

No need to get in a huff. I meant it half in jest. Mendez really kicked ass saturday.Thats the point i was making. Really made my night. So stop getting defensive and enjoy your cd. You people need to lightin up.

No need to get in a "huff"??? :confused: How does one....ummmm get into a "huff"....let's re-group later and discuss that one! :idea:

Also when you say....that Denny didn't play as good as "MR.MENDEZ"...how would YOU know considering you are logged up ANDREW and PETEY'S ass on a regular??? :gas: From not going to TEMPTS and consistantly posting about the joys of MERGE you sure seem to be opinionated on the subject. So in essence I think YOU need to lighten up Miss TONIEEEE543 and quit trying to start drama as you USUALLY DO. Have fun at your little club down the street where they can pack in a whole 500 people....and we'll continue to enjoy TEMPTS...where the REAL music is. You are so pathetic and so very negative. Your lies on this board only show how STUPID and FOOLISH you really are.

Have a pleasant day and please dear.....come up for some air from those asses you enhale. :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown:

DON'T EVEN THINK YOU CAN POST A TOPIC ON THIS BOARD SAYING DENNY GOT A "KICK IN THE ASS BY ANDREW MENDEZ" FOR HIS BIRTHDAY AND NOT GET SHIT FOR STARTING DRAMA LIKE THAT! You do the same shit everytime you start this drama and then tell EVERYONE ELSE to stop getting defensive! GROW UP ALREADY!

This was not a anything vs anything post. You people make it into that just cause it had dennys name in it. RELAX. Denny was not trashed neither was tempts. You guys take it so personal. I go to tempts, and i used to work at world (yes while denny was there) So stop trying to make drama out of this, thats is not how it was intended.

It was a joke, well hardy, fuckin har, har ! No humor there whatsoever. I wouldn't get so defensive if maybe you made any valid points. If you wanna say Mendez was good, go for it, but leave the comments about Denny out! You can't compare! So take your little court jester self :hat2: and beat it w/that garbage!

This was not a anything vs anything post. You people make it into that just cause it had dennys name in it. RELAX. Denny was not trashed neither was tempts. You guys take it so personal. I go to tempts, and i used to work at world (yes while denny was there) So stop trying to make drama out of this, thats is not how it was intended.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OH MY GOD, THE MORE YOUR FINGERS WORK THE KEYBOARD, THE MORE STUPID YOU SOUND!!!! YOU STARED THIS ....WHICH COMPLETELY SURPRISES ME...WHY DON'T YOU USE THE OLD SEARCH FEATURE ON YOURSELF AND SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU THE LAST TIME YOU STARTED A SIMILAR POST... DON'T YOU REMEMBER? You should be used to this by now. WHY DON'T YOU GO BACK TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST and RE-READ it ...Then try to Tell me that YOU DIDN'T BLATANTLY TRASH DENNY/TEMPTS!

:confused:

This was not a anything vs anything post. You people make it into that just cause it had dennys name in it. RELAX. Denny was not trashed neither was tempts. stop trying to make drama out of this, thats is not how it was intended.

QUOTE BY TONI23: Guess what Denny got for his birthday?? AN ASS WHIPPIN FROM MENDEZ!!! Now - if that isn't a him versus him statement OR A statement that TRASHES Denny - then WHAT THE FUCK WAS IT??:confused: SO if I posted GUESS WHAT TONI23 GOT THIS WEEKEND - FUCKED IN EVERY ORRIFICE FROM MENDEZ AND PETEY K - I guess that wouldn't be TRASHING you either.. :tongue:

:idea: If you didn't intend to cause drama - then maybe you should have JUST POSTED ABOUT ANDREW's PERFORMANCE AND LEFT DENNY'S NAME OUT OF IT!! :idea:

I see I've been gone for a few weeks but the same old shit is being slung!!

Just another Merge groupie trying to convince all that their dj is better-grow up or should I say throw up!

Denny was amazing as he is everysingle week, but I guess when your the king of the hill everyone tries to knock ya down-but hell here's to ya for trying-everyone needs a good workout anyway:tongue:

I think you are the one who needs to "RELAX". You were soooooo trying to start trouble. Who names a post....GUESS WHAT DENNY GOT FOR HIS BIRTHDAY???? An ass whippin from MENDEZ. NAH..that's not trying to start anything right?? Oh and you worked at WORLD??? Ok...that means????????? WHAT???? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Who cares where you work what you do and who you do. All you do is come on here and constanly praise METRO and MERGE. It's TIRED and you're VERY VERY TIRED and played. Grow up....and maybe hand out some flyers or something to pass the time. I guess your MAMA didn't raise you like she should have. There's an old saying ....."IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY"....DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL"

I feel bad that PETE has to have his fools come on this board and praise his pathetic club. MY OH MY....The drastic things SOME people have to do when they are LOOSING lots of money. That's why people need to SHUT their mouth and quit prancing around SEASIDE playing like they're running things. WHEN HE'S THE ONE THAT'S GETTING HIS ASS DESTROYED.

ALL HAIL DENNY AND TEMPTS!!

MERGE PIZZA FOREVER!!! :bigfinger:

Originally posted by bumparella

Bump I have one question for you!!!! Being you are so far up dennys ass. " Does it echo in there when u are pounding away on your keyboard?" Get a life Denny is good but dont live your life for him.

No need to get in a "huff"??? :confused: How does one....ummmm get into a "huff"....let's re-group later and discuss that one! :idea:

Also when you say....that Denny didn't play as good as "MR.MENDEZ"...how would YOU know considering you are logged up ANDREW and PETEY'S ass on a regular??? :gas: From not going to TEMPTS and consistantly posting about the joys of MERGE you sure seem to be opinionated on the subject. So in essence I think YOU need to lighten up Miss TONIEEEE543 and quit trying to start drama as you USUALLY DO. Have fun at your little club down the street where they can pack in a whole 500 people....and we'll continue to enjoy TEMPTS...where the REAL music is. You are so pathetic and so very negative. Your lies on this board only show how STUPID and FOOLISH you really are.

Have a pleasant day and please dear.....come up for some air from those asses you enhale. :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown:

Originally posted by core

for your advise and your question. Why yes....when I am up in Denny's ass it is quite nice and warm. :flame: Sort of like how you feel by a fire place in Vermont. :flame: You should try it sometime. As for living my life for him...well....I am so very dedicated and I owe my entire being to him as well as Tempts. :rolleyes:

So my friend Core... I hope I answered your questions and maybe some day YOU TOO can be as happy as I.

JEEEEERRRRRRKKKKKOOOOOFFFFFFFFF!!! :finger:

Dont worry toni,These 4 or 5 losers that defend denny all the time are the reason i dont really post anymore. They are the ones up someone ass. Dennys ass. If any one says they like anything else besides denny or tempts, and god forbid, metro or merge, or rydell or mendez , they jump down there back. Jarmineo from this board once pm me and told me who they were. And they have the balls to talk about who is fucking who? One of them really does fuck denny for real. Thats a fact. Dont let them get to you. Look how they talk. NO CLASS!

Originally posted by clubchick

Dont worry toni,These 4 or 5 losers that defend denny all the time are the reason i dont really post anymore. They are the ones up someone ass. Dennys ass. If any one says they like anything else besides denny or tempts, and god forbid, metro or merge, or rydell or mendez , they jump down there back. Jarmineo from this board once pm me and told me who they were. And they have the balls to talk about who is fucking who? One of them really does fuck denny for real. Thats a fact. Dont let them get to you. Look how they talk. NO CLASS!

:idea: AWH SHIT - look who's coming back for more abuse. I thought we got rid of your sorry Merge promoting ass A LONG TIME AGO!!! FYI honey - don't believe eveything people tell you - ever hear of the word LIES?? Actually you should be quite familiar with it since that's all you know how to do - ESPECIALLY when it comes to WEEKEND REVIEWS!!;)

As for Rydell and Mendez - MORE POWER TO THEM - nothing but success is wished upon them - IT IS YOU AND WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY THAT I HAVE ISSUES WITH!! It is HOW YOU go about voicing your WEEKEND EVENTS - tempts was off, merge was on - I spoke to Denny and he wasn't happy, but Merge was FIERCE - merge was so packed and tempts was so empty!! Just stick to what you know - but then again that equates to nothing so you should probably just keep quiet - NUFF SAID!!

wow!!!!

i have to say that I have been going to temps religiously for the past 3 years and i would have to say that this past sat was definately one of his best performances especially on his birthday. No disrespect to anyone here or Denny but I felt that he has lived up to his potential this summer until the last couple of weekends. I know you cannot be the best every weekend but i don't feel like the effort has been there either. I am a devo follower of Denny--Exit, Temps, World, who knows Roxy! \

His remix of "The Final Chapter" ("for the left side of the room") was completely off the hook. What made the night so incredible was the fact that he put so much time into the program.

And holy shit what did everybody think of the little hip-hop remix he threw in. Now that was definately a Temps first!!!!

Keep up the good work Denny and peak out for the closing party.

Originally posted by clubchick

Sorry classy clubchick, you made everyone on the bored scare you away, too bad. You merge people are pathedic.

Sorry "honey". It is not a lie , it is a fact, cause he knows you. And all you and your people do is sit around talking about this message board. So why dont you just close your mouth, stop the bullshit and maybe some other "facts" wont come out.ok.Enough already! Why dont you learn how to act like a lady.