Clubplanet Nightlife Community

guess what Denny got for his birthday...

saturday night at temps was definately unbelievabel and 1 of the best nights of the summer yet.denny was on his game all night despite,i din't get a cd,but he was great as usual the energy was nonstop when they played" this is the time" it brought back the memories of 98 when they played it it was great.:D

First of all...The difference between us and Your little friend Toni23 is that We don't START Posts bashing other DJ's... which might I add that I think Andrew is doing fine for himself... He doesn't really need people like her to come on here to post nonsense like she does. It actually has a negative reflection on Andrew when she posts like that...this isn't the first time!

Second of all... About defending? What is wrong with that, I can't stand when you always say how all we do is defend Denny. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU DO WHEN YOU DEFEND ANDREW???? We only defend him when ridiculous things are said about him. You do the same exact shit, so you have no argument there!

The thing is...you always do this to yourselves!! Posting "Merge Rules the Boulevard" before the place even opened, EVERYTHING!!! Your little PeteyK crew STARTS this shit all the time! You never see posts STARTED by ANY of us saying TEMPTS KICKED MERGES ASS THIS WEEKEND! DO YOU??? When Denny gets bashed THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE GOING TO DEFEND HIM, people that know him personally, his fans, people that don't even know him defend him. That's normal! You DON'T DEFEND...YOU CONSTANTLY BASH. IT's not that anytime Metro/Rydell/Merge/Andrew are MENTIONED....It's the fact that everytime you DO MENTION EITHER...DENNY'S NAME IS NEGATIVELY INVOLVED. Try posting about your favorite club/venue WITHOUT mentioning Denny once, then you might see less of us! :smile2:

By the way, who is Jarmenio cause I would LOVE to find out how he knows any of us or if he's just talking shit!!! Maybe Jarmenio could post a little explanation of his PM to Clubchick!

Gee let me guess what job you had at World, scrubbing the toilets? That sounds like a perfect job for someone who is so full of SHIT!!! I don't give a rat's ass what club you go to or what DJ you perfer don't start stupid shit!!! I know this may be hard for someone with the intelligence level of a fly but try to not make a complete ass of yourself! As for clubrat, I am glad to see you learned to shut your big fat mouth!!

:finger: :finger: :finger:

Oh and as far as whomever claiming they know who us 4 or 5 people are, tell that person not to quit their day job!!

Hey clubclit, your still at this played game. Didn't we embarrass you enough over the last couple of months .

How's your new job as Merge pizza delivery ho?

Hope your raking in the dough so you can spport some new Mandee's outfits at Metro this fall!!!

Love ya little!!!:finger:

Attention clubchick,

Yes 6 months ago I PM'd you that I thought I knew who one person was, however I was wrong. This board is so ridiculous it's not even funny anymore, everyone has there own taste, why can't we leave it at that. Saynotodrama, no I don't know who you are and I never said I knew you. I would like my name to be left out of all this shit, I go to the places I like and go hear the DJ's I prefer and everyone else should do the same and leave it at that.

BITCH AND MOAN....BITCH AND MOAN....BITCH AND MOAN....BITCH AND MOAN....BITCH AND MOAN....BITCH AND MOAN....BITCH AND MOAN....BITCH AND MOAN....BITCH AND MOAN....BITCH AND MOAN....BITCH AND MOAN....BITCH AND MOAN....BITCH AND MOAN....BITCH AND MOAN....BITCH AND MOAN....BITCH AND MOAN....BITCH AND MOAN....BITCH AND MOAN....BITCH AND MOAN....BITCH AND MOAN....BITCH AND MOAN....

GIVE IT UP LOSERS!!!

Originally posted by saynotodrama

First of all...The difference between us and Your little friend Toni23 is that We don't START Posts bashing other DJ's... which might I add that I think Andrew is doing fine for himself... He doesn't really need people like her to come on here to post nonsense like she does. It actually has a negative reflection on Andrew when she posts like that...this isn't the first time!

>Your absolutly right. Look, I don't know who any of these people are. To be honest i can't stand all this drama on the board! I try my hardest to squash all of it and people just don't like to, so you know what i do??? I ignore it.

>Hey saynotodrama...you are wrong again. I wasn't @ Tempts for his revisited summers past. I was in the hampton's that weekend then came to surf that sunday to spin. To be honest...i would have like to gone becouse i love the old music better than what's out now, but i wasn't there.

peace

Andrew Mendez :)

Originally posted by A to Z

>Your absolutly right. Look, I don't know who any of these people are. To be honest i can't stand all this drama on the board! I try my hardest to squash all of it and people just don't like to, so you know what i do??? I ignore it.

>Hey saynotodrama...you are wrong again. I wasn't @ Tempts for his revisited summers past. I was in the hampton's that weekend then came to surf that sunday to spin. To be honest...i would have like to gone becouse i love the old music better than what's out now, but i wasn't there.

peace

I apologize...I know I have seen you at Tempts a couple of times this summer and I thought that was one of the nights. I just don't understand why a majority of your fans feel the need to bash Denny at the same time they are praising you! I hope they realize that it doesn't make you look any better. I think you might agree that comments like, "Guess what Denny got for his birthday..." (I'm sure you know the rest) ARE NOT necessary! But it primarily only seems to happen between Merge/Metro and Denny. If they're going to make nasty comments like that, you can't expect us to make them right back!

Originally posted by clubchick

Sorry "honey". It is not a lie , it is a fact, cause he knows you. And all you and your people do is sit around talking about this message board. So why dont you just close your mouth, stop the bullshit and maybe some other "facts" wont come out.ok.Enough already! Why dont you learn how to act like a lady.

FACT: Yes - I am FRIENDS with Denny - have been for YEARS and will continue to be for years to come!! Got a problem with that - or are you just jealous BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS!

FACT: Because I am friends with Denny - I will be there to put people like you in their place for talking shit about him He is way too busy of a person to do so himself - and to be quite honest COULD CARE LESS. I do it because that is the type of person and friend I am - you should only be so lucky as to have a friend as good as me - or any of the other *BASHING BITCHES!* - who would GET YOUR BACK AT ALL COSTS!

FACT: I DON NOT sit around like a wash woman and talk about this board - I have better things to do with my time after working hours. This board is a way for me to make my day go by faster at work - PERIOD!!

FACT: All you and all the others associated with Merge know how to do is TALK SHIT ABOUT DENNY TO PRAISE MERGE/MENDEA/RYDELL/BAEZ AND ANY OTHER PERSON CONNECTED WITH MERGE. You are entitled to your own opinion - but why don't you try saying so without saying negative comments about denny and tempts?? Try that - and I GUARANTEE you wouldn't see ONE POST from us to dispute what your opinion is..

FACT: This is the last time I will address YOUR SORRY CLUBSKANK ASS OF THIS TOPIC - because to be quite honest with you - YOU ARE SO NOT WORTH ANY MORE OF MY TIME!!

:bigfinger

Originally posted by clubchick

Dont worry toni,These 4 or 5 losers that defend denny all the time are the reason i dont really post anymore. They are the ones up someone ass. Dennys ass. If any one says they like anything else besides denny or tempts, and god forbid, metro or merge, or rydell or mendez , they jump down there back. Jarmineo from this board once pm me and told me who they were. And they have the balls to talk about who is fucking who? One of them really does fuck denny for real. Thats a fact. Dont let them get to you. Look how they talk. NO CLASS!

Well CLUBWHORE....looks like you remain to look as dumb as normal. If you read JARMENIO'S post he does NOT I repeat DOES NOT know who we are. SOOOOOO why don't you and your 3rd grade education go fuck yourself with an ENGLISH BOOK. ONLY speak when SPOKEN TO and most of all....QUIT acting like you know something when you don't know SHIT. Little groupie whore.

Talk about NO class?????? Look in the mirror BITCH. I swear you're only alive because it's illegal to shoot retards.

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT AND HAVE A NICE DAY! :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown:

peace

Unfortunately for YOU and for Denny these people ALWAYS have a way of TALKING SHIT about Tempts/Denny to PRAISE MERGE, and You, and whoever is a part of that club. It is a damn shame that people can't see that it SHOULDN'T BE about YOU/MERGE vs. DENNY/TEMPTS. It is really sad that is August and this shit is still going on. I would love to be able to ignore a lot of what goes on here - but that is not the way I am although sometimes I wish I could. Hope you have an enjoyable second half of the summer, and best of luck to you at MERGE!

:)

I apologize...I know I have seen you at Tempts a couple of times this summer and I thought that was one of the nights. I just don't understand why a majority of your fans feel the need to bash Denny at the same time they are praising you! I hope they realize that it doesn't make you look any better. I think you might agree that comments like, "Guess what Denny got for his birthday..." (I'm sure you know the rest) ARE NOT necessary! But it primarily only seems to happen between Merge/Metro and Denny. If they're going to make nasty comments like that, you can't expect us to make them right back!

>those comments are ridiculus. Everytime i read this board i get a little nervous twich cause i alway's say to myself..."what drama's next?" for anyone that know's me I don't look for it nor do i care for it. We all have better things to do. I DO NOT want any part of this battle or any thing else. Tempts and Denny, Like i say a million times, is a good place to go and hear good music, just like going to hear Teo @ XS, Kirk @ Surf, or me @ Merge. And to all you who bash anyone...it really does make some of the DJ's that you praise look VERY BAD. Do it in a mature way and you will get a mature response to your post.

>enough is enough already...3 or 4 more weeks left...let's all get fucked up and have a great summer!!!!

PLUR

Andrew :)

HEY A-Z I HAVE TO ADMIT THAT IN THE BEGINNING WHEN I USED TO GO TO DRAMA I WASN'T FEELING YOUR STYLE AND THEN I WAS TALKING TO DJ JAE VYNEL AND VOICED MY OPINION OF YOU TO HIM. HE TOLD ME TO LISTEN TO MORE THAN THE MUSIC WHEN i GO OUT; TO LISTEN TO THE MIXES AND HOW CLEAN THEY ARE COMPARED TO OTHER DJ'S. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I DID AND FROM THAT POINT ON I HAVE HAD MORE OF AN APPRECIATION FOR YOU AS A DJ. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

PS NO BASHING HERE I WANTED TO GO TO MERGE FOR RETRO METRO BUT THERE IS ONLY ONE TSETTO'S B-DAY BASH A YEAR AND I COULDN'T MISS IT. PLUS I HAVE BEEN TO ALL THE OTHER RETRO METRO'S A METRO AND I ALREADY KNEW WHAT YOU COULD DO WITH THAT. YOU TURN IT OUT, AND AS ALWAYS ARE ON POINT.

>those comments are ridiculus. Everytime i read this board i get a little nervous twich cause i alway's say to myself..."what drama's next?" for anyone that know's me I don't look for it nor do i care for it. We all have better things to do. I DO NOT want any part of this battle or any thing else.

>enough is enough already...3 or 4 more weeks left...let's all get fucked up and have a great summer!!!!

PLUR

Andrew :)

I agree totally. It's kinda amusing at first, then it gets outta control. I'm with Andrew, get over it....Happy Hour anyone??????

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

This Merge vs Temps vs XS reminds me of the SF vs Exit vs Twilo...

Everyone likes something different, no big deal.

I'm with you on that one Shonette! The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way, what did we learn here....? Ok I'll HELP you GUYS out, we learned that . . .

1."Most people will be about as happy, as they decide to be, no matter where they are!"

2. "We learned that if you're still thinking about what you did yesturday, this weekend, whatever...then u haven't done much today!"

LAURIE

Great reply Andrew, and so true. I also think that it just makes the clubs in seaside look bad.. all of them. I think seaside has some of the best venues in jersey. Look at them. Every one of them are excellent.We should be happy they are there. Look at Belmar. No big clubs, just kind of local watering holes.Opinions are good. Bashing people personally is not. There is no need for it. I have said it a million times, the only people that get all heated about this stuff are industry people, or people connected to industry people. I find it funny that the djs and the owners themselves seem to get along together and support each other, but the people that support these people seem to argue with each other. It doesnt make sense. I hope this topic was beaten to death enough. Lets be a little more positive and supportive to the club/music industry as a whole. It will make a much more happy clubland.

Originally posted by toni23

No need to get in a huff. I meant it half in jest. Mendez really kicked ass saturday.Thats the point i was making. Really made my night. So stop getting defensive and enjoy your cd. You people need to lightin up.

No one would get defensive if you didn't start drama right off the bat w/ your post. What the hell did you think was gonna happen when you write Mendez kicked Denny's ass and crap. You could have simply posted Mendez was off the hook had a great time at Merge and it would have been taken more seriously. No one actually paid attn to anything you wrote the way you put it. Anyway I am glad you had fun. Andrew good job! Wish I could hear ya spin but I work Sat nights another time nother venue....