Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Have A Good Idea!!!

Listen......

We all have different music taste, we all like different DJ's, we all enjoy going to different places. Why dont we leave it at that?

EVERY SINGLE post on this board turns into a drama filled mess where people are arguing back and forth their opinions on which DJ did a better job on a certain night, which is the better venue to go to on a given night, and why a certain type of music sucks...exactly what is that accomplishing> if ONE person on this board can fill me in on the PURPOSE of bashing another DJ, please do. We (well most of us) are not promoters, so the purpose of hating on a certain DJ or club is pointless. I am not saying we must love all DJ's and give every club a chance, but what I am saying is understand that not everyone thinks like you do, and everyone has their own opinion! I, myself, have been guilty of bashing DJ's and clubs in the past, and hope I am not sounding like too much of a hypocrit. However, I am getting tired of reading this board and finding page after page of bullshit drama.

Maybe we can just tone it down a bit....

..because that would make too much sense. For some reason the people on this board take everyone's opinions too much to heart and retaliate with insults just because someone sees something differently than them. It is actually humorous that people can be so ignorant, yet argue about how the other people are the assholes...

I totally agree with you that everyone should just accept the fact that we all have different tastes - that is what makes the world interesting. The only way to experience different things is to open your mind to other people's interests....

Cgm

i dont see it...

the board is all about hateing and disrespecting others..

those squids wont go away...

and muzik and clubs..if you dont go tempts you not cool..

If you talk about vinly DT..know one care..

The greates DJ in the world plays there on Friday..

and maybe 5 people from the jersey board take advantage of the Honor on friday nights..

and Yes Danny plays..

all KTU vocal..including Derb everyother week...

squids

I choose to ignore the stupid shit. The bashing is just stupid. I try to keep my posts positive (ie my Lace review). I am also convinced that those who bash and start the drama don't even go to clubs, just people with lots of free time. Next time you address someone who bashes just remember they are laughing all the way to homeroom.

Fnewbies

Fnegativity

Fthesandman

Originally posted by thesandman

I choose to ignore the stupid shit. The bashing is just stupid. I try to keep my posts positive (ie my Lace review). I am also convinced that those who bash and start the drama don't even go to clubs, just people with lots of free time. Next time you address someone who bashes just remember they are laughing all the way to homeroom.

Fnewbies

Fnegativity

Fthesandman

LOL

FJackie

FTIMMY'S SKULL

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I agree completely with you CGM. I mean in reality, the problem is the pure ignorance of the people who go on the board solely to bash everyone and everything. More or less they all suck anyway and have no idea how to deal with other people's opinions due to the fact that they are so closed-minded and opinionated themselves.

If you don't like a certain club, DJ/song or whatever, its as simple as not going there or not listening to it/them. I mean it really is not that difficult people!

Guest saleen351

I disagree, fuck getting along on the computer, we have real life for that....EvilyoudontunderstandmymusicJav .. Who the fuck are you....KTU, Yea I listen to it and I like it...But you are above this, your a fucking god,,If I'm a squid then your a fucking monkey!!!!:monkey:

Originally posted by saleen351

I disagree, fuck getting along on the computer, we have real life for that....EvilyoudontunderstandmymusicJav .. Who the fuck are you....KTU, Yea I listen to it and I like it...But you are above this, your a fucking god,,If I'm a squid then your a fucking monkey!!!!:monkey:

Good evening Saleen.....

Originally posted by saleen351

Enough already you guys.

Jav and Saleen make up and come to my house tommorow and eat some pot brownies and shrooms with me and my local trash friends.

It will be a good time. Old school Biggie night at my house.

Originally posted by lesdig

I agree completely with you CGM. I mean in reality, the problem is the pure ignorance of the people who go on the board solely to bash everyone and everything. More or less they all suck anyway and have no idea how to deal with other people's opinions due to the fact that they are so closed-minded and opinionated themselves.

If you don't like a certain club, DJ/song or whatever, its as simple as not going there or not listening to it/them. I mean it really is not that difficult people!

Some people thrive on difficulty, whatever works guess:rolleyes:

Originally posted by tempkid

Enough already you guys.

Jav and Saleen make up and come to my house tommorow and eat some pot brownies and shrooms with me and my local trash friends.

It will be a good time. Old school Biggie night at my house.

Well put Tempkid..

You know what's really lame... All the F'n dumbass people such as the one's mentioned above that consistently post the STUPIDEST shit.

Granted, I get a few laughs out of this, but I am laughing at their stupidity. It's that ignorance that ignites hostility on this board. NO one cares if your the biggest gumba there is... NO one cares if your a K Slut or whatever. Those people thrive on reeking havoc.. GET LOST - I'm tried of having to see those idiotic topics and your pathetic comments up there....

Anyway - now that I've released all pent up anger - Time to get MANGLED!!!!!!!!!:):D

Originally posted by laurensomers

You know what's really lame... All the F'n dumbass people such as the one's mentioned above that consistently post the STUPIDEST shit.

Granted, I get a few laughs out of this, but I am laughing at their stupidity. It's that ignorance that ignites hostility on this board. NO one cares if your the biggest gumba there is... NO one cares if your a K Slut or whatever. Those people thrive on reeking havoc.. GET LOST - I'm tried of having to see those idiotic topics and your pathetic comments up there....

Anyway - now that I've released all pent up anger - Time to get MANGLED!!!!!!!!!:):D

:laugh: :laugh: well put lauren....:laugh: :laugh:

the only thing that gets me is that most people on this board don't have open minds for music, clubs, etc.......

it seems to always be tempts, denny, denny, tempts.......

I love tempts and I don't think denny is half-bad but I wish people would give other shit a chance........there's so many unreal DJs and clubs out there and it seems that people pigeonhole themselves into an infinite loop........I guess if you're having fun it's cool but I can't go to the same place and hear the same music every weekend.......it's boring..:)