Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Centro Fly "Happening place"

Ahhh ... a Centro rookie!! I don't think you have to tell the crowd from this board about Centro ... we all have spent a lot of great nights there. And now that you've discovered it, you'll be right there with us every time. We'll be glad to see ya shakin' your bootie on the floor ...

Welcome to the board and welcome to the party!!

I LUV CENTRO...I can't say enough good things about the place....whenever I'm there I feel like there is no other place I would rather be in....the crowd is amazing....I'll see you all there for Junior Sanchez on the 18th and DJ FEELGOOD onthe 25th....MY best clubbing experience ever was at Centro last week with deep dish and a close second was darren emerson on july 3rd....the crowd really does make a difference...none of that creepy people that take their shirts off or high school kids trying to show off...if you're a centro regular I would love to talk to u!!!

Yeah, Centro is a fun place. Definitely one of the few spots left in the city where you're assured a fun time. The VIP room is fun too because you can sit back and watch everyone dance. Great people watching place.

i've been hitting centro since jan. 2000 and i'm happy for everyone's sake that it's still going strong, especially now that twilo is closed. unfortunately for me, i find it a little too intense for my grandma booty these days. but i do like the pinky room! the gbh parties on fridays are pretty cool too.

I think I go for that gorgeous Chinese (female) bartender - anybody know her name? I'd surely ask being the friendly gent that I am if it wasn't for the lockjaw that hits me when I'm in her presence.

Kidding aisde I've been going since last summer and always have a great time - different flavor of fun than Twilo though

Deep dish night was sick - a little tight out there though - got better around 3.

and finally the food ain't bad - you can actually eat there at 2am - be careful though - got hit with a $50 minimum tab -

i was at centro to check deep dish too...it was the bomb...i'm sorta spoiled though...i only run out to the city if someone can really spin cuts like deep dish...how are the residents there??can always depend on tenaglia to drop the best tracks at vinyls...really missin diggers at the end of every month...it'd be great if deep dish can make it to centro once a month

An answer to a question about Centro Fly, you have to be 21 and older. I am not sure about the dress code because i do see people wear sneakers and jeans. lol but I personally like to dress up when I go out!

:D

I was also there when Deep Dish was spinning and that place was packed to the MAX!