Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can Anyone Really Confirm Oakey At Both Ll And Tunnel?

If this move is true i find it to be one of the most retarted things i have ever heard! my god..first off LL is way too small for an oakey crowd and secondly thats so wak that he is gonna do two places...you would probably have to drop 75 dollars on the night if you wanted both..and thats just for admission..oakey is an ass..however..if it is true..anyone know the hours he is gonna kick it at tunnel....i am doin tunnel if anything.

Well i dunno about you guys but I think thats pretty phat idea, if it happens. I know it will be a pain in the ass for him to do that. And it will be some loot, but i will go to both. I heard hes going to head over to the tunnel at 4. who knows its prob just all BS. I wouldn't trust the tunnnel or LL anymore.

O poop. hah o well.. as for going in on the Kurfew side, HELL NO. Not that I am homophobic or anything, but me and a friend went over into kurfew side through the tunnel one night a while back, just to check it out. Ya know.. we were just chillin looking around and shit seeing what everyone was doin. They were playing N'Sync (NO JOKE!!) and some horny mohterfucker grabbed my friend in the ass. I've never seen this kid jump so high!! LOL he was so scared and ran right out of Kurfew back to the tunnel. I have never laughed so hard in my life!! LOL Ever since then I am afraid to go in there.:laugh: :laugh: