Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Denny it's time to bring back

See the trouble with me and I turn to you.

It may sound corny to some of you and I to got sick of it last year

but they were the songs of the summer last year and I can't remember Denny playing it this year yet during the prime of his sets if he even played it at all yet. I think you will get a good reaction from the crowd.

those are some good tracks but wouldn't you rather hear him bring out some brand spankin' new shit? I mean, it's cool to hear old tracks once in a while but after a while, it loses the excitement.......I'm not knocking the idea because to each their own but that is why I liked Denny a few years back more than now.......then, it was new, now he relies too much on that old stuff........I think he could be a lot better if he started looking ahead instead of behind.....just my opinion though.....:)

Thats what I like about Denny he brings back the old and he also plays all of the new shit I like.

He been dropping all the good new tracks in his sets.

Vaiio-rapure(I think even the deep dish mix)

Green Velvet- La La Land

What ever girl I know you can

Set me free

Absoulutey not

Satisfied

The information society dub

And many more.

When he brings back the old he takes alot of the accpellas and mixes them with diffrent beats.

Always does a great job with all the old Deborah.

I have this one mix from one of his sets with It's over now accpellas mixed with massive. OFF THE HOOK.

Originally posted by tempkid

Thats what I like about Denny he brings back the old and he also plays all of the new shit I like.

He been dropping all the good new tracks in his sets.

Vaiio-rapure(I think even the deep dish mix)

Green Velvet- La La Land

What ever girl I know you can

Set me free

Absoulutey not

Satisfied

The information society dub

And many more.

When he brings back the old he takes alot of the accpellas and mixes them with diffrent beats.

Always does a great job with all the old Deborah.

I have this one mix from one of his sets with It's over now accpellas mixed with massive. OFF THE HOOK.

oh yea?

I took about 3 weeks off tempts and he's droppin some good stuff now huh.......one night I was suprised as hell when he dropped the Deep Dish RMX of Delerium's Innocente.......I actually like what he plays earlier on rather than later.......after a while, all those female vocals get to me........overkill.......I really wanna hear him spin DD's RMX of Rapture........hot as hell! I'm def making it back in this Sat.....:)

Guest saleen351

I want him to bring back a fucking 5 min build up that is soooo hot that I get violent when he drops it...98 had sooooooo many hot build ups but now they are a lost art!!!!!!!

I love that song where it says in a deep voice "we're gonna build things up slooooowwwwlyyy" shit was hot!!!!!!

Originally posted by trikki

Do you help Denny make the song lists? That must be how you know what track he will be saving for Labor Day.

whats that supposed to mean?? i was just voicing my opinion on when i think denny is going to drop these tracks.. if thats ok with you.. isnt that what this board is for.. opinions??

Originally posted by a-tip

whats that supposed to mean?? i was just voicing my opinion on when i think denny is going to drop these tracks.. if thats ok with you.. isnt that what this board is for.. opinions??

I give A-Tip credit. He did call in the beagining of the summer that the Folker song would be the Tempts song of the summer and it has been. I love the way Denny teases the crowd with it.

Saleen I totally agree with you!!!!!!

WTF happened to all those sick buildups??? :(

I think thats why I'm not really feeling too much of the music out right now....And I also think thats why we really don't have a "real" summer anthem....BUILDUPS RULE!

Yo Tyco that Vaiio is hot.

You seem like you know your music.

Have your heard these yet:

Rob Rivera- Feel this 2001 remix

Jackie Nova- What you mean to me

Taylor Dane- Tell it to my heart

All of them sick as hell.

Yea those are some hot tracks also.......love that Taylor Dane song....:)

Did you hear the Creamer & Stepahie K RMX of Rapture also? Dope too.......I have a buch of shit on my comp so let me know if you need to steal anything.......we'll hook it up.

Originally posted by trikki

Do you help Denny make the song lists? That must be how you know what track he will be saving for Labor Day.

He is absolutely right, in 99 he saved feel it for labor day, and last year he did the same with my love is your love & relentless, it seems like tsettos likes to save the big one's from the year before for the following year labor day sunday. I think it's great like that. Although this labor day i'd like to hear them all again, there is just something about hearing my love is your love and feel it @ tempts, unless you were there in 98 & 99 you really can't understand it.

I give A-Tip credit. He did call in the beagining of the summer that the Folker song would be the Tempts song of the summer and it has been. I love the way Denny teases the crowd with it.

True True true ....

Yeah, but now KTU is playing it out.............UUUGGGGHHHHHH:mad2:

Originally posted by skeemr4

Saleen I totally agree with you!!!!!!

WTF happened to all those sick buildups??? :(

I think thats why I'm not really feeling too much of the music out right now....And I also think thats why we really don't have a "real" summer anthem....BUILDUPS RULE!

Buildup does rule! How about Age of the Machines...that has some nice build up.

My favoritre songs this week--

Shaker

Drink to Get Drunk

Sleeper

I don't really feel the music that Denny plays at about 2am. Its like this space music with really warpy sounds and distortions. Last week he did it as well but it definately fit in much better.

I have actually noticed that the crowd is really into it and the dancefloor is feeling the music and then he comes on w/ that space music and you can literally see them stop dancing and looking around like what the hell just happened?

Hey slick rick you have no clue on what your talking about.

Maybe it's all that K your sniffing that is playing games with you.

Go back to the blue if you can't handle the yellow label.

I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE YELLOW LABEL AND ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LOOK AROUND AND GET YOURSELF OUT OF THE DITCH YOU ARE STANDING IN ALL NIGHT AND YOU'LL SEE....

Originally posted by rick1544

I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE YELLOW LABEL AND ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LOOK AROUND AND GET YOURSELF OUT OF THE DITCH YOU ARE STANDING IN ALL NIGHT AND YOU'LL SEE....

Rickie, or he'll threaten you and throw a CD at you!