Clubplanet Nightlife Community

unexpected love

atomicapples

Originally posted by atomicapples

what should i do when you love someone while that person is with someone else and dont give a shit about you, kinda like replacing you. whenever i needed something, she was there. NOW... not even close... did i do this to myself?

let me get this straight? this girl was always there for u...did everything for u and u didn't feel the same? now u r realizing u do love her too....but she has forced herself to move on?!

if that is right.....then u did it to urself......if she really cared i am sure she still has feelings for u...but a girl can only take so much....she probably has convinced herself she doesn't need u.

but if i am completely wrong in what u meant...let me know!! lol

p.s.~~~LET HER KNOW HOW U FEEL!

misk... its more like... i had feelings for her for a while... thats how we meet... cuz i was kicking game... but later on in life (6 months) i wanted her to be my friend... (bestfriend to be exact)... girlsfriend and boyfriends come and go... and i dont want her to leave or breakup on some mad corny ass reason... instead we both agreed to be there for each other... after 3 years.. i got really sick of her... why you ask... its cuz she lives 3 mins driving distance... she had no friends... so basically i was her only friend... and she was with me everyday.~!!~~! she wasnt working... i was... so i paid her everything (this was not a problem thou) but you get sick of a person after a while... but around febuary, she got a job (finally) cuz i talked her into it... ever since then shes been avoiding me... she has a ONLINE friend (yes online) that works around there, so i figure they have lunch together alot. and one thing lead to another... when i was unemployed (i quit my job in febuary, for personal reasons) i really really really really really got into a bad mood. 1- i felt like a loser. 2- no job = no money... so i guess i just started to hate the world. i guess i kinda took it all up on her.. like if she was my punching bag. (which i really regret)... so for 5 - 6 months now. i havent really seen her or talked to her... when i ask her if i can see her.. she gives me a really lame excuse... its kinda seems like i got to plan my schedule around hers, and hers is planed around his... and when i first meet this guy... i really didnt even get to know him and i started not to like him... why??? first i went to her house.. and i found them in bed together... not naked, but still... next time... he slept over... 3rd time... i went to his house.. i see his shit all over the place... i see his underwear on the floor... and i was like WHAT THE FUCK IS GONIG ON??? as a bestfriend (yes i get kinda protective about her) but only for her own good... i dont want to see her go out with a fucked up guy or a guy with no respect.. etc... i know cuz i used to be one... well she just gave me im old enough to think on my own.. so i said fine... BUT IT DOESNT JUSTIFY why she is not talking to me... i saw her today... and now cuz i hated the world for soo long. and i wasnt happy... she wont forgive me nothing... i dunno what to do... i been in love with her for a while... its like the past 5 months been like shit... i had 2 girl bestfriends.. one left 1 month, the other left the other... its like im back on my feet, my life is going somewhere now.. just cuz i hated everything soo much i was like fuck everyhing.. fuck girls... fuck this fuck that.. and money was the answer to everything... but im not happy.. not even close to happy... the only thing im probably happy about is dg getting a new career and stop working for commission. but this girl... is my life my blood.. my everything...

dg.. i told her how it felt... i told you this im person man... im guessing if the timing was right... when i told her, she was probably with this guy already...

i guess right now.. the only thing i can do is compete with this guy.. in money, car, house, gear... (i probably blown him in 3 out of 4) but... he has her.. and thats something i cant compete with him on...

let me go back into my sadness and loneliness

You need to work on yourself a little bit before you even consider trying to win her over. Sounds like you are a little to over protective and jealous. She hasn't done anything wrong and she deserves to be happy and if you really care about her you will respect that. Don't try to interfere with what she has right now. If it is meant to be it will be if not, then it won't. I'm glad you realized that you were treating her like shit. If I were you I would sit down and calmly tell her how you feel about her and how sorry you are for how you treated her. You probably hurt her pretty bad so don't be surprised if she is still a bit upset. Tell her you would like to start working on the friendship you had with her, and maybe eventually be more, but you should be greatful to have just her friendship after how you treated her. Don't nag her about who she is dating, it isn't your place to do that. You had a chance and blew it, you will be very lucky if you get another chance. But you definantly need to talk to her about how you feel and take it from there.

Thanks for your support on my new carreer... but more importantly lets get back to your topic...

The way I see it is that you have to some how meet with her one day like ask her to join you for lunch or a cup of coffee, or something of that nature, then at that time dont talk about shouldve's would'ves couldves talk about whats happend in the time past... say to her you wanna catch up on old times... bam she'll go out and hopefully it will respark an intrest in her. Then afterwards dont sweat her or chase after her because itll only push her away. (been there done that). Act as if you moved on and tell her you just wanna be friends like how it was no more... than threw the natural progression of things, it should slowly come back together. If she cannot allocate some time for you due to the new found friends and Boyfriend (whatever you call him) then in no way should you compete... by competing it implies that you have to prove youre a better man. Walk away from it and act as if youre above him and theres no reason to compete. and also if you compete with him thats exactly what shes going to see and girls (correct me if im wrong) dont really like guys who brag or compete with other guys... all in all what im saying is see if she'll give you one day this week or sometime soon to meet and talk thats all and play it by heart from there....

Aiight? how this helps a lil...

Originally posted by colonia

no offense, but the way u talk gives me the impression that ur a big loser....are u a spic?

:laugh:

hellz no aint no spic... i rather suck on dg toes... what the fuck does race have to do with anything??? and thanks for calling me a loser, you SPIC~!

honestly she is probably hurt.....i can tell u that sometimes it is easier to just stay away from someone u care a lot about because it ieasier to forget u care about them....so maybe she is just protecting herself. i'm not saying she is right...but trying to give u a girl's perspective. i know i have done that....kind of out of sight out of mind....but if she really cares~then not truly out of mind. i would say if u really want this to work....be COMPLETELY honest.....tell her everything....everything u wrote here.....and just say what u want and ask her what if anything she wants.....at least u will know..and can either work it out or move on~~GOOD LUCK!!! let me know what happens!

Originally posted by misk

honestly she is probably hurt.....i can tell u that sometimes it is easier to just stay away from someone u care a lot about because it ieasier to forget u care about them....so maybe she is just protecting herself. i'm not saying she is right...but trying to give u a girl's perspective. i know i have done that....kind of out of sight out of mind....but if she really cares~then not truly out of mind. i would say if u really want this to work....be COMPLETELY honest.....tell her everything....everything u wrote here.....and just say what u want and ask her what if anything she wants.....at least u will know..and can either work it out or move on~~GOOD LUCK!!! let me know what happens!

tell you the truth, it kinda... not really helped... i still feel like shit... but im sure they she is not into me anymore... i dunno maybe maybe not... who knows anymore... but i think i need to get laid so i can get some stress out...