Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mondo Music

Mondo is on Highland Cross in Rutherford..on the north side of Route 17. They have good CDs and Richie Rydell mixes tapes that are for sale....they're ok...look for a book on the front counter..has all the tapes #s and what songs are on them...

Originally posted by eviljav666

when are you going alli..i work right down the Highway from there....i can pick out some space muzik for YAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Thats alright.. i'll just mosey on down to Tribecca for that crap!.. :laugh:

"I guess now your guna have to take the bus Alli...Heehee"

-- see, got you back for that statement--

Once Maria comes back Javy-- we'll have a lil smokefest action

Peace KILLa.. try and stay out of trouble this time.. k?

Originally posted by xbebekiss

Mondo is on Highland Cross in Rutherford..on the north side of Route 17. They have good CDs and Richie Rydell mixes tapes that are for sale....they're ok...look for a book on the front counter..has all the tapes #s and what songs are on them...

thanks Bebe'sKids.... appreciate it!;)

Originally posted by xbebekiss

No, just tapes..sux, i know.:rolleyes:

What? Of course they have mixed CDs!!! In the case next to the book w/the tape numbers. The tapes from Richie don't come on CD but he's got other ones. Silly stringbean!

:heart::balloon::heart::balloon::heart:

Originally posted by Kermzy

What? Of course they have mixed CDs!!! In the case next to the book w/the tape numbers. The tapes from Richie don't come on CD but he's got other ones. Silly stringbean!

:heart::balloon::heart::balloon::heart:

My bad..i should've clarified that post better..i MEANT that Richie's mixed tapes don't come on CD!!!

Please Kermz...don't send me to the dungeon for that one!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351

That place is just a run of the mill music store, if you bs with the guys on the music board they have all sorts of shit mondo Can't get for a while or will not sell to you...So if you want regular shit then stores like that are good, but for the tough stuff the internet is the bomb...

Last one I got there about month ago was 78. Its ok, side B is real weak like a night at EXIT lately(just noise) side A has vocals Take control of me, Ill Hide you, They know what is what, but they dont know what is what. yadda yadda yadda... its ok.. Must say tape 76 is MUCH better.. Im definetly in need of some new tunes myself.. Saleen has good point, internet is great source for some of the latest and greatest.. for now..:D

Mondo is pretty good for new tracks my ex BF is a Dj and he gets his tracks from there as soon aS they are released it might help that he is friends with Richie Rydell lol The setup inside is off the hook though and theres always hot music playing, another thing thats hot is you can spin there and try out different tracks!

GuCCi GrL NyC

Originally posted by bdanto4

I can't believe they don't sell the mixes in C.D's... I don't even own a tape player? I looked in the C.D. display and they had old stuff like the NYC Underground Vol. 3 C.d. etc..

Can anyone reccomend a good mixed C.d there??

Victor Calderone's E=VC2 volume 2, very, very good! Other then that I have no idea.

Oh wait, Afterhours at South Beach was really good too, although I haven't been in possession of it for quite some time MissSF!

Originally posted by saleen351

That place is just a run of the mill music store, if you bs with the guys on the music board they have all sorts of shit mondo Can't get for a while or will not sell to you...So if you want regular shit then stores like that are good, but for the tough stuff the internet is the bomb...

Saleen-

I don't agree. In my experience, they get everything on Vinyl within a week of it's release. The only thing that you can get on the internet quicker is stuff from DJ's that haven't gotten their song signed on a label yet. The only place I've seen that get's more stuff quicker is Satellite in NY.