WTF:mad:

Main Floor- Draper / sometimes Capello

Red Room- various Djs House, Progessive

White room- Various djs House , Progressive

Roof- Rap I think I dont go there much could be wrong

??? Other room by ent near the fucked up Candy Girl- RAP

:laugh: :laugh:

Main floor - Red Room - White room - Roof = house house house

game room - hiphop room = hiphop/reggae = fat girls who swear there black because there rich and no white guy will touch them so they find a brother named jamal and she becomes the suga momma....dont ya love it? :D

Main floor - Red Room - White room - Roof = house house house

game room - hiphop room = hiphop/reggae = fat girls who swear there black because there rich and no white guy will touch them so they find a brother named jamal and she becomes the suga momma....dont ya love it?

AHAHA, real nice....fake puerto ricans and blacks...hmmmmm

that's pretty offensive...i'm black and hispanic and i'm a DJ....and i go to hear what draper plays, i don't go to the hip hop room much...cause i don't really feel the music there...my name is'nt "jamal" and i seem to meet some pretty girls there, never any fat ones......be more wise with your words there........."brother!!!"

Ok here we go? If you read what I wrote the only thing I made fun of was the FAT WHITE GIRLS THAT FLOOD THE HIPHOP ROOMS, I didnt say nothing about black?hispanic? people on the main floor, cause frankly I dont care if there was crazy green people running [which would be sikkkk], and your gonna tell me thats not true. You see more fat white girls with black guys then white guys? Do I care, nope. Do I see anything wrong with it, nope. So if ya found it offensive it wasnt meant to be and I apologize. So just :blown: me then. Your a black DJ? Sick if u told me u were a white DJ id still say sick, cause I wanna do that also, so I respect what you do regardless of your race, color, or whatever, alrighttttttttttttttt brotha, nuff said.....:)

Originally posted by shaned

nah...let's "stop the violence and increase the peace" Homey!!!! waaaaa:)

no doubt bro, i seen in a thread u asked about YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN, go to the thread titled UNRELEASED EXIT TRACKS I just made, i hate the word unreleased, it sucks...:mad2:

Originally posted by gqsmuv

good one geo, you f#$king prick...i see your momz taught you well in being respectful...be sure to pick her up some bread when you go home...(directed only to racist a-holes like geo, sorry if i offended anyone else)

wah is dat u?

Originally posted by geo99

chinese music on the main floor,

korean music in red room,

and japanese music in the white vip room,

check it out

WTF kinda bullshit is this?! I would harder call the music Draper spins JUST Chinese WTF are you talking about, and it's not "Korean" music in the red room, and same with the white room, I sure as hell hope you were just kidding around... otherwise you have serious mental issues...

no shit

Originally posted by codica3

WTF kinda bullshit is this?! I would harder call the music Draper spins JUST Chinese WTF are you talking about, and it's not "Korean" music in the red room, and same with the white room, I sure as hell hope you were just kidding around... otherwise you have serious mental issues...

sup lokey...haven't seen you in awhile bro...just had to post about stupid replies like this, nah'mean...headz shouldn't be joking like that cuz we don't know them...funny to their own peepz but not to us...sarcastic or not...peace

Originally posted by gqsmuv

sup lokey...haven't seen you in awhile bro...just had to post about stupid replies like this, nah'mean...headz shouldn't be joking like that cuz we don't know them...funny to their own peepz but not to us...sarcastic or not...peace

no doubt...do wat u gotta do...but don't let them get to u....aite peace GQ