Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
sinergygrl

When did this board....

Unfortunately..... 3 FUCKING DAYS!!!! I'm like a bomb ready to explode! I just started my girlie flow two days ago. I knew I should stocked up on the sex damnit. Too shy to get freaky with my man, it will take some serious convincing.

There are many men, besides all thier bravado, would walk embarrassingly away from a sexy woman who said "let's go fuck". What I say is that anything that you need and are not currently getting is time wasted.

Originally posted by danrogy

There are many men, besides all thier bravado, would walk embarrassingly away from a sexy woman who said "let's go fuck". What I say is that anything that you need and are not currently getting is time wasted.

The ragga is sure as hell not one of those guys!!

Originally posted by gothzane

Heh..partaining to gentelmen...

Have you ever walked around the house

wearing only a sock....just one sock...

*Cackle*

:flame:

"Know your boundries...then destroy them utterly."

When I went to school, one of my friends lost a bet, and that's what he had to do.....It was too funny, well for us, not him.

Originally posted by sinergygrl

become a dating crisis message board?

What ever happened to talking about....SEX!!! Or fun things pertaining to it? Geezus!

Well we're obviously not having sex because our relationships are on the rocks!!!

Well to bring it back to the subject at hand... despite relationship issues, my last explosion was last night... the best since I can't even remember when!!!