Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i need your opinions?!

hey guys...heres the deal...ive been constantly argueing w/ my bf over everything...two weeks ago we made plans (yet he says we didnt) to go to sf. now he doesn't want to go b/c he says going to a club is not spending time together blah blah blah ... we dont see each other often in the summer b/c i live down the shore but when im up at school i see him everyday. we just keep bickering back and forth over that and other stupid shit...i still want to go b/c all my freinds are going, he says that he doesn't care if i go and its not a problem but i kno that it is... i kno that if i go there will be more drama when i get back, but im just tired of giving in...i just wanted to go out one time this summer! i havent been out since my bday in march. he's been going out since then, but now all of a sudden he doesn't want to go to clubs...so i should suffer?? either way, if i go see him i'll be upset b/c i didnt go out , if i do go then he's going to be pissed, its a no win situation...wat do you guys think i should do, in all seriousness? :confused:thanks

d

:(

i had a similar situation with my bf 2 weeks ago....

he came down the shore to party friday night, whereas i wanted to stay home and get some sleep. i drove down to belmar the next morning and went to my girls' shore house where they were having a crazy BBQ with like 50 people on the front lawn and my bf stops by for like 5 minutes and goes to DJAIS , drinks 9 L.I.T's and is a complete mess. I stop by his boys house to make sure he was alive and he wants me to stay with him and go to bed cuz he was wasted...................at 8pm!!!! after he passed out, i bounced...fuck that, it was my girls bday and we all went out.....next day i get the whole attitude and extra drama for not being there for him...........

so my advise......go out with your friends......its either make him happy or yourself......for all the times you put up with him, this time he'll have a taste of his own medicine

.........and im sure the aftermath drama will blow over quickly ;)

you better get your ass out and party. he'll get over it, if he wants to spend some qt w/ you he can go down and see you at the shore. school starts in a couple of weeks and you guys will have plenty of time together then. not to mention the fact that he should understand that you want to go out, especially if he can go in whenever he wants to.

if you go to SF on Saturday, make sure your comfortable w/ your decision, that you aren't going to be worrying about being at SF and him being pissed at you at home.

go out and have a great time, if hes cool he'll understand and you guys can hang on Saturday or when you get up on Sunday

steve

ps is there another reason why he wouldn't want you in the city?

just go out... he said it was fine didnt he?? well if u go out and then come home and hes all mad.. then all u have to say is "u said it wouldnt be a problem!!" *hehe* but seriously... everyone is right- ur only young once... summers almost over- HAVE FUN!! and GO OUT!!!

hi guys!! thanks so much for convincing me to go. i kno that i really wanted to i just needed to check and see if i wasnt being selfish or anything. we've talked and i think hes going to go w/ me, so hopefully there will be no more drama...i wish there was a way to avoid these lil' fights about nothing!! i'm down for a meet up , so pm me and let me know wats up. talk to you guys laterz!! and thanks again!

byE!!

d

:D