long live our boring Scene,

God SAVE the NY Scene!

Send her victorious,

happy and glorious,

long to reign over us,

God save the NY Scene!

Thy choicest candy's in store

on her be pleased to pour,

long may she reign: (or at least take the title back from London)

may she break our laws,

and ever give us cause

to sing with heart and voice

God save the NY scene!

God save our gracious Scene,

long live our boring Scene,

God SAVE the NY Scene!

Send her victorious,

happy and glorious,

long to reign over us,

God save the NY Scene!

Nor on this state alone,

but be God's mercies known

from shore to shore:

Lord, make the nations see

that men should brothers be,

and form one family

the wide world o'er.

PLUR.

Originally posted by heretic909

some british shit i suppose

Yeh it's just the national anthem, you know that thing they play at major sporting events and the like? The star spangled banner is the American national anthem.

So are you 50% German or 25%??? Not go back the EU much then?

Originally posted by back2basics-

Yeh it's just the national anthem, you know that thing they play at major sporting events and the like? The star spangled banner is the American national anthem.

So are you 50% German or 25%??? Not go back the EU much then?

the star spangled what? i don't watch sports.

Originally posted by back2basics-

I rest my case.

B2B, I ain't tryin to start shit. I'm just hungover and not in the best of moods this morning. Went to a shitty club last night and was forced to listen to (choke) Guns-n-Roses and Motley Crue cover bands and the like. So, much alcohol was consumed to try and block out that audible monstrosity and now I'm a lil strung out this morning.

So, note to everyone: Don't take anything I say for the next couple hours personally until I've replenished my caffeine levels. Thanks.:half:

B2B, I ain't tryin to start shit. I'm just hungover and not in the best of moods this morning. Went to a shitty club last night and was forced to listen to (choke) Guns-n-Roses and Motley Crue cover bands and the like.

Hey, where's this place? Seriously, sounds hot.

Originally posted by roadrunner

Hey, where's this place? Seriously, sounds hot.

At Don Hill's on Greenwich and Spring St. They do a party called BITCH once in a while on Wednesdays where they have guest female vocalists come up on stage and sing their favorite metal tunes alongside the house band. My girl was singing last night and did "Selling Jesus" by Skunk Anasie which is actually a decent song. But then I heard other girls singing "Paradise City" and "Girls, Girls, Girls" and shit like that, so that's when the drinking began.

B2B, I ain't tryin to start shit. I'm just hungover and not in the best of moods this morning. Went to a shitty club last night and was forced to listen to (choke) Guns-n-Roses and Motley Crue cover bands and the like. So, much alcohol was consumed to try and block out that audible monstrosity and now I'm a lil strung out this morning.

So, note to everyone: Don't take anything I say for the next couple hours personally until I've replenished my caffeine levels. Thanks.:half:

Yeh i know, i am just being my sarcastic self.

Watch out for cazz pissing on your face though... always wear a mac.

At Don Hill's on Greenwich and Spring St. They do a party called BITCH once in a while on Wednesdays where they have guest female vocalists come up on stage and sing their favorite metal tunes alongside the house band. My girl was singing last night and did "Selling Jesus" by Skunk Anasie which is actually a decent song. But then I heard other girls singing "Paradise City" and "Girls, Girls, Girls" and shit like that, so that's when the drinking began.

You ever been to DH Thursdays? I haven't been in a while, but when I did... it was a fuckin' blast.