Clubplanet Nightlife Community

First Club you went to...

I was 16 or 17...the place: Dortmund, Germany....name of the club: Sound Factory (nothing to do with the NYC club though).

I had a great time. It was a "snow Party" where tons of fake snow came down onto the main dancefloor...

Sadly enough the place has become a kiddie dance event. Only 15-20 yrs. olds

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since I don't consider Teen Nights and ish a "real" club experience, my first on was at Tunnel on August 19th, 2000 the night I turned 18. My birthday is August 20th, and it was 12:03am on August 20th when the bouncer checked my ID. It was awesome cause I originally promoted for Tunnel Saturday nights with Johnny Vicious, man, I remember walking in and being like:OMG I'm in Heaven! The funTy part is, that was Tunnel that I was so amazed by, haha, when I saw Factory I almost shit my pants.

tunnel i was about 16 and it was new years eve & i lied to my parents about going to the city. i had the pleasure of seeing some fat chick get fingered & her fat date then get a bj about 4 ft away from me. GROSS!!! and then saw tons and tons of crazy drag queens running wild. it was an intesesting experience needless to say. oh and yea i was caught & grounded for about a month after. :D